test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

QOL - VIP Ranks beyond 12

krailovkrailov Posts: 252Member Arc User
I am sure others have mentioned some of these, but would be great to 'continue' the VIP experience past 12. Some ideas that spring to mind are:
VIP 13 - Remove the cooldown on allowing a map transition. So many times I enter a zone to see a broadcast to go to map X, then miss out :disappointed:
VIP 14 - Gain PE (Protectors Enclave) Garden key, gain ability to teleport directly to PE Garden
VIP 15 - Teleport directly to PE - Throne room (or outer courtyard)
VIP 16 - Guaranteed marks drop, any zone (I am thinking Hunters Marks in Chult here, but I am sure there are other zones where this may also apply)
VIP 17 - Auto Tend all plots in Stronghold - have a special option with Steward in Stronghold to Tend all Plots.
VIP 18 - Improved RNG results - All RNG on opening or receiving an item are improved by 10%

Might is not always right - the powerful sometimes forget that fact.

The Small Band

Comments

  • plasticbatplasticbat Posts: 4,891Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    Just curious, why do you want to teleport to the garden? For me, it is a waste of a VIP rank.
  • krailovkrailov Posts: 252Member Arc User
    edited April 13

    Just curious, why do you want to teleport to the garden? For me, it is a waste of a VIP rank.

    Well, when you put it like that... :smiley: but some toons do not have the key, so this would give it to them, plus there are times you just want to park a toon - maybe make it a permanent teleport capability (like a stone), or get scrolls like Identify, to be used when you do not have VIP active...

    Might is not always right - the powerful sometimes forget that fact.

    The Small Band
  • plasticbatplasticbat Posts: 4,891Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    edited April 13
    krailov said:

    Just curious, why do you want to teleport to the garden? For me, it is a waste of a VIP rank.

    Well, when you put it like that... :smiley: but some toons do not have the key, so this would give it to them, plus there are times you just want to park a toon - maybe make it a permanent teleport capability (like a stone), or get scrolls like Identify, to be used when you do not have VIP active...
    My toons have the ability to go to the garden but they don't go there at all because it has nothing extra that VIP itself already provided. Since you put that as VIP feature to get to the garden, losing VIP means losing access to garden. Using a stone to go there is not QOL. It should be done like teleporting to Moonstone mask (if this feature is useful).
    I park my less play toon in front of the bank in PE because it provides one thing VIP cannot provide, guild bank.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
  • pitshadepitshade Posts: 3,442Member Arc User
    My characters are all in Omu but otherwise live in the Garden. It is close to the bank, but far enough away to escape the mysterious lag there. I would like to see the Garden's gate have a matching icon on the world. It shouldn't be tied to VIP though.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • krailovkrailov Posts: 252Member Arc User
    OK, ok, we drop drop the garden :) The point is, what do YOU want to see for extra ranks of VIP, and the order? I also liked all of jmiller84's suggestions.

    Might is not always right - the powerful sometimes forget that fact.

    The Small Band
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Posts: 1,135Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    krailov said:

    I am sure others have mentioned some of these, but would be great to 'continue' the VIP experience past 12. Some ideas that spring to mind are:
    VIP 13 - Remove the cooldown on allowing a map transition. So many times I enter a zone to see a broadcast to go to map X, then miss out :disappointed:
    VIP 14 - Gain PE (Protectors Enclave) Garden key, gain ability to teleport directly to PE Garden
    VIP 15 - Teleport directly to PE - Throne room (or outer courtyard)
    VIP 16 - Guaranteed marks drop, any zone (I am thinking Hunters Marks in Chult here, but I am sure there are other zones where this may also apply)
    VIP 17 - Auto Tend all plots in Stronghold - have a special option with Steward in Stronghold to Tend all Plots.
    VIP 18 - Improved RNG results - All RNG on opening or receiving an item are improved by 10%

    jmiller84 said:

    I'd go like this:

    VIP 13: 1 Legendary Dragon Key (character bound)
    VIP 14: 500 Bonus Pool AD
    VIP 15: Portable Seals Vendor + 1000 Bonus Pool AD
    VIP 16: 5% Campaign Currency Reduction + 1500 Bonus Pool AD
    VIP 17: 10% Seals boost + 10% Campaign Currency Reduction + 2000 Bonus Pool AD
    VIP 18: Ring Trade-in Vendor (Trade in 5 +3's to get a +4, 5 +4's to get a +5. Must be of same ring) + 15% Seals boost + 15% Campaign Currency Reduction + 2500 Bonus Pool AD

    You're missing my favorite VIP option - Lockbox keys for each character each day. They weren't needed when you get 1/encounter fight, but when they jump to 2-3 for each encounter and 500/month the extra keys come in handy.

    I especially like krailov's the VIP 13 - Remove the cooldown for map transition and jmiller84's VIP 18 Ring Trade-in Vendor.

    jmiller84's idea of VIP 13 - 1 legendary Dragon key is good, but you could offer a choice of the legendary Dragon Key and any other Dungeon key not covered by the legendary Dragon key.

    krailov's VIP 14 & 15 teleports could be added to a new (and improved) Adventurer's chest lockbox option.

  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Posts: 1,135Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User

    krailov said:

    I am sure others have mentioned some of these, but would be great to 'continue' the VIP experience past 12. Some ideas that spring to mind are:
    VIP 13 - Remove the cooldown on allowing a map transition. So many times I enter a zone to see a broadcast to go to map X, then miss out :disappointed:
    VIP 14 - Gain PE (Protectors Enclave) Garden key, gain ability to teleport directly to PE Garden
    VIP 15 - Teleport directly to PE - Throne room (or outer courtyard)
    VIP 16 - Guaranteed marks drop, any zone (I am thinking Hunters Marks in Chult here, but I am sure there are other zones where this may also apply)
    VIP 17 - Auto Tend all plots in Stronghold - have a special option with Steward in Stronghold to Tend all Plots.
    VIP 18 - Improved RNG results - All RNG on opening or receiving an item are improved by 10%

    jmiller84 said:

    I'd go like this:

    VIP 13: 1 Legendary Dragon Key (character bound)
    VIP 14: 500 Bonus Pool AD
    VIP 15: Portable Seals Vendor + 1000 Bonus Pool AD
    VIP 16: 5% Campaign Currency Reduction + 1500 Bonus Pool AD
    VIP 17: 10% Seals boost + 10% Campaign Currency Reduction + 2000 Bonus Pool AD
    VIP 18: Ring Trade-in Vendor (Trade in 5 +3's to get a +4, 5 +4's to get a +5. Must be of same ring) + 15% Seals boost + 15% Campaign Currency Reduction + 2500 Bonus Pool AD

    You're missing my favorite VIP option - Lockbox keys for each character each day. They weren't needed when you get 1/encounter fight, but when they jump to 2-3 for each encounter and 500/month the extra keys come in handy.

    I especially like krailov's the VIP 13 - Remove the cooldown for map transition and jmiller84's VIP 18 Ring Trade-in Vendor.

    jmiller84's idea of VIP 13 - 1 legendary Dragon key is good, but you could offer a choice of the legendary Dragon Key and any other Dungeon key not covered by the legendary Dragon key.

    krailov's VIP 14 & 15 teleports could be added to a new (and improved) Adventurer's Pack lockbox option.

  • pteriaspterias Posts: 603Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    A small thing I'd like from a higher VIP tier would be to auto-ID everything that you pick up. I know you can "ID All", but I'm lazy and it would free up an inventory slot. Another perk tier I'd like is auto pickup of all enchants and RP like they do with gold, along with a much wider auto pickup radius for all of them.

    I know these don't have any real economic value, but these are coming from someone whose favorite VIP perks are the signpost, bank, mailbox, and injury immunity. I'd get VIP just for those. I'm not sure I could go back to playing without them.

    Other more economically valuable ideas would be a free pres ward per day per account, a trade bar store discount, and a seals vendor discount.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Posts: 991Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    1 key per character a day would not be that bad, if they would implement one other thing. Make everything that comes out of a lockbox account bound, and it would have no effect on the economy at all. Opened or unopened.
  • krailovkrailov Posts: 252Member Arc User
    Afraid I would have to side with Kreatyve, some of the proposals would change the economy (but nothing the game would not 'bounce back from', the same as introducing Lockbox keys in the first place). Many of the other suggestions though (like Map cooldown removal) are purely play enhancement or nice, and would cement VIP 'need' even further.
    I do not expect we would get all our requests across the line, but I am sure a few are worthy of consideration... :)

    Might is not always right - the powerful sometimes forget that fact.

    The Small Band
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Posts: 876Member Arc User
    Make the last rank give 2 daily enchanted key/account. That way it's not stupidly good as 1/character. I'd like a legendary dragon key, yes. Seals vendor and campaign currency requirement reduction (or just increase to gained) is super nice too.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Posts: 271Member Arc User
    What about some boons? Or a particular blessing that lasts 18 hours and is only available to >lvl 12 VIPs upon invoking? Or maybe some kind of special mount insignia bonus utilizing one of the combinations that currently have no effect such as three of a kind?
  • kayclo2kayclo2 Posts: 43Member Arc User
    Just two ideas that are QOL with limited impact to economy.
    vip 13 add a 36 free bag slot to your shared bank
    vip 14 give you the permission to trasform one item per day from character bound to account bound
  • agilestoagilesto Posts: 325Member Arc User

    1 key per character a day would not be that bad, if they would implement one other thing. Make everything that comes out of a lockbox account bound, and it would have no effect on the economy at all. Opened or unopened.

    Then you'll affect even more the economy, as prices of everything will skyrocket and in the end, lockboxes will become a pay-to-win as you won't be able to get them through Auction House.
  • inugurlinugurl Posts: 36Member Arc User
    Im surpirised no one has said guild bank or the ability to call the mimic so we could donate easier.
    Thats one id like to see.
  • werdandi#8366 werdandi Posts: 208Member Arc User
    edited April 19
    Just one thing: automatic retrieval of the daily enchanted key, even if you don't log in :)

    Also:
    - maybe the removal of the gold cost, when you remove an enchant.
    - the possibility to create a BTA copy of a transmute (only the appearance). For example, I would like to create a copy of my River distric weapon to use it as a transmute instead of feeding it into my new weapon and losing the skin.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Posts: 271Member Arc User

    - the possibility to create a BTA copy of a transmute (only the appearance). For example, I would like to create a copy of my River distric weapon to use it as a transmute instead of feeding it into my new weapon and losing the skin.

    Free transmutes in general would be a pretty nice feature, too.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Posts: 1,135Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User

    Just one thing: automatic retrieval of the daily enchanted key, even if you don't log in :)

    Also:
    - maybe the removal of the gold cost, when you remove an enchant.
    - the possibility to create a BTA copy of a transmute (only the appearance). For example, I would like to create a copy of my River distric weapon to use it as a transmute instead of feeding it into my new weapon and losing the skin.

    The Gold cost for removing a rune/enchant was changed a few years ago from costing thousands (and sometimes hundreds of thousands) of AD. Do you really want to go back?? What would you replace it with?
  • exgardianexgardian Posts: 68Member Arc User
    edited April 21
    Let's be more realistic. I think the VIP Ranks must match with the highest enchantment/runestones rank, and not above this.

    Here my opinion:

    VIP 13:

    Tarmalune Trade Bars Mercant costs reduced by 5%
    Wondrous Bazaar costs reduced by an additional 5%, 30% total
    Rushing Companion training and Profession tasks costs reduced an additional 5%, 30% total

    Every day you receive additional items per character:
    +1 Legendary Dragon Key
    +1 Epic Dungeon chest key (Total: 4)


    VIP 14 (MAX):

    Tarmalune Trade Bars Mercant costs reduced by 5%, 10% total
    Wondrous Bazaar costs reduced by an additional 5%, 35% total
    Rushing Companion training and Profession tasks costs reduced an additional 5%, 35% total
    10% more Influence
    10% more Guild Marks
    10% more RP
    ZEN Market costs of all items reduced by 3%

    Every day you receive additional items per character:
    +1 Legendary Dragon Key (Total: 2)
    +1 Epic Dungeon chest key (Total: 5)
    É nóis que voa bruxão !!!
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Posts: 876Member Arc User
    exgardian said:

    Let's be more realistic. I think the VIP Ranks must match with the highest enchantment/runestones rank, and not above this.

    Here my opinion:

    VIP 13:

    Tarmalune Trade Bars Mercant costs reduced by 5%
    Wondrous Bazaar costs reduced by an additional 5%, 30% total
    Rushing Companion training and Profession tasks costs reduced an additional 5%, 30% total

    Every day you receive additional items per character:
    +1 Legendary Dragon Key
    +1 Epic Dungeon chest key (Total: 4)


    VIP 14 (MAX):

    Tarmalune Trade Bars Mercant costs reduced by 5%, 10% total
    Wondrous Bazaar costs reduced by an additional 5%, 35% total
    Rushing Companion training and Profession tasks costs reduced an additional 5%, 35% total
    10% more Influence
    10% more Guild Marks
    10% more RP
    ZEN Market costs of all items reduced by 3%

    Every day you receive additional items per character:
    +1 Legendary Dragon Key (Total: 2)
    +1 Epic Dungeon chest key (Total: 5)

    Make it a social experiment, 15 ranks but rank 15 only gives a single enchanted key. See how many people instantly jump to rank 15.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Posts: 4,891Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    -

    exgardian said:

    Let's be more realistic. I think the VIP Ranks must match with the highest enchantment/runestones rank, and not above this.

    Here my opinion:

    VIP 13:

    Tarmalune Trade Bars Mercant costs reduced by 5%
    Wondrous Bazaar costs reduced by an additional 5%, 30% total
    Rushing Companion training and Profession tasks costs reduced an additional 5%, 30% total

    Every day you receive additional items per character:
    +1 Legendary Dragon Key
    +1 Epic Dungeon chest key (Total: 4)


    VIP 14 (MAX):

    Tarmalune Trade Bars Mercant costs reduced by 5%, 10% total
    Wondrous Bazaar costs reduced by an additional 5%, 35% total
    Rushing Companion training and Profession tasks costs reduced an additional 5%, 35% total
    10% more Influence
    10% more Guild Marks
    10% more RP
    ZEN Market costs of all items reduced by 3%

    Every day you receive additional items per character:
    +1 Legendary Dragon Key (Total: 2)
    +1 Epic Dungeon chest key (Total: 5)

    Make it a social experiment, 15 ranks but rank 15 only gives a single enchanted key. See how many people instantly jump to rank 15.
    Everyone? 6 month VIP has the best discount.
Sign In or Register to comment.