test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] MSP Fireballs by Kabal are Bugged

creeperlp681creeperlp681 Posts: 4Member Arc User
Hello,
I did yesterday 2 or 3 MSP runs and everytime when I was by Kabal the little Fireballs from the Golems dosent work if a player has a chain with a other one, we cant destroy the chain. My Party members had the same problem. The only way to destroy the chain is that one of us must die to break the chain.
someone know if this bug is known?

With regards,
creeperlp681

Comments

• seridkalsenovseridkalsenov Posts: 6Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    i had this problem too.
    i think the ins now is laggy badly but not as bad as fane. still the lag is annoying too.
  • grroupergrrouper Posts: 562Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    Same issue nobody in party was able to break chain any chains.
  • meiramimeirami Posts: 302Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    eMSP just gave me the same 30-second log out countdown that Cradle does. The last boss was already dead, but I couldn't leave. Was this added just this week and Kabal broke in the process?
  • pitshadepitshade Posts: 2,883Member Arc User
    We beat Nostura once this weekend and got returned to the normal world just in time to get instakilled by the laser-flowers. That was special.

Another run, she went straight to the "You've Doomed yourselves" stage at the same she did the first phase change "I grow weary of this" wipe-reset... PuG not a burn group btw.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • grroupergrrouper Posts: 562Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    Not sure why this thread is on page 2 when it is a very game breaking bug in game. Sure strong groups can power through it with mass heals but still. Why no fix? Why no response? when new bugs like these pop up they should be more of a concern than careful attack or preventing some players from causing people to waste extra time in randumb queue.

I would really think the longer bugs like these are in the game the harder it will be to find the source of the bug. Maybe i am wrong but when something in last patch is what seemed to have caused the issue that only seems to make sense that it would be easier to track down sooner than latter.

Seriously these are the kinda bugs that the devs need to address and fix as soon as possible not just toss them to the side. When players have to waste extra time or use scrolls just to get past bugged bosses and mechanics it tends to make some pretty upset and red flags cryptic for not caring.

I know this sounds extreme and am using sarcasm but just as well shut down the dungeon "Master Spellplague Caverns" if you guys can not fix the old bugs and then just keep letting new bugs take it over. That or rename the dungeon to "Master Bugplagued Caverns" as that is what it has become.