test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Control Wizard Movement Speed?

I've been noticing this for a while now so I thought I would ask about it. It seems like every time I run a dungeon with a group, my Control Wizard is always lagging behind the group because everyone else appears to move faster than I do.

I'm not injured and my movement speed is 2250 right now. The reason I ask is, whenever I look at another players stats who are moving faster than me and way ahead of me, they almost have always had way less movement speed stats. I even seen a person who got way ahead of me and I could not catch up to them and they only had an 800 movement speed.

What could be going on here?

Comments

• vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    It could be Gladiator's Guile, a mount bonus: When your Stamina is above 75%, you move 15% faster. When your Stamina is below 25%, gain 15% of your Power as Stamina Gain

Here is a list of all the mounts that provide it.

I unlocked the Stormraider Clydesdale as my first mount ages ago, as a consequence, all my characters have it, and the speed bonus. It needs a regal, illuminated and enlightened slot, whereby I buy cheap green and blue insignias on the AH.

Multiple Gladiator's Guile are cumulative, but each successive one after the 1st only provides 1/4 of the bonus.

Also, certain class features, such as the GWF, SW and even the OP, and powers of the GF, stealth of the TR can provide movement speed bonuses that do not show up as stats.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User

I've been noticing this for a while now so I thought I would ask about it. It seems like every time I run a dungeon with a group, my Control Wizard is always lagging behind the group because everyone else appears to move faster than I do.

I'm not injured and my movement speed is 2250 right now. The reason I ask is, whenever I look at another players stats who are moving faster than me and way ahead of me, they almost have always had way less movement speed stats. I even seen a person who got way ahead of me and I could not catch up to them and they only had an 800 movement speed.

What could be going on here?

Yea, probably Gladiator's Guile insignia bonus....but anyway....i was talking about this earlier- Tanky classes like GWF/GF even OP can run faster in heavy armors than CW in pyjamas...not first and not last bulls....in this game:)
  • sengir0#3465 sengir0 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    If you're using a Relic weapon, using the teleport triggers the bonus speed. Adding the Black Dragon to proc Artificer and I can now follow the group.
This discussion has been closed.