test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lostmauth horn wil not upgrade....

banzaikittenbanzaikitten Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
my horn is lvl 139, i am about to upgrade it to the last level.
all mats are there, caolsward present, 2.8M RP ,, there is no message at all.
when trying to upgrade other artifact it works, but not the horn...
reloging nothing..
any sugestions ?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

my horn is lvl 139, i am about to upgrade it to the last level.
    all mats are there, caolsward present, 2.8M RP ,, there is no message at all.
    when trying to upgrade other artifact it works, but not the horn...
    reloging nothing..
    any sugestions ?

Can that be a loadout issue? Such as, one loadout carries it and one does not. Just a guess.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Have you tried to upgrade it to a few RP short of the upgrade then see if it will let you ?
  • banzaikittenbanzaikitten Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    140 is highest level, it is 139 already, so that is a no go for testing.
    just tried it again, no progress bar for failure or congratz .
    * edit *
    Well, this is fun...
    At 139, i did upgrade,then hit upgrade again, that worked !, weard.......
    but it is 140 now !
    still, weard bug.
  • pip#4959 pip Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have the exact same bug on my CW. Her lantern of revelation will not upgrade to legendary. i have all the marks required and a preservation ward slotted. i click upgrade and nothing happens. the window does not change, no pres ward has been used and my artifact has neither failed or achieved upgrading to legendary. i have had this problem for over 2 days now and it can be rather frustrating as i am trying to improve my 13k CW MoF.
  • pip#4959 pip Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have written a ticket to support. First reply was to refine artifact to rank 99 and then try to upgrade. They also acknowledged there is a UI bug concerning artifacts. My lantern still will not upgrade so I replied letting support know. Basically their reply is I have to wait for the UI bug to be fixed in an upcoming patch. There is no date given for this either.
    I am slightly annoyed at the basically wasted rp I have put into the lantern, that during the next double rp I had planned to get to mythic, but unless they fix this bug it won’t be reaching legendary let alone mythic.
    I am very disappointed with customer service, to be told yes we know there is a UI bug, but we have no idea when we can fix it. You will just have to wait and see when we fix it in a patch.
    Maybe it’s time to find a game where the support actually care and at least bother to fix known bugs, before they start becoming a problem for a larger group of players
  • vickvega82#4490 vickvega82 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I have had this issue happen several times. It almost always happens when I have dumped a bunch of refining into something to get it close to make sure I've allocated RP to crucial things. Then when,i go to upgrade later I hit the button, it makes the sounds, but nothing happens. No amount of relogging or restarting will fix it.

What I've found is it basically is like a record that is skipping. It can't get out of the little RP hole it's been caught in. But this was only an issue I experienced when trying to fill the remainder of the bar and upgrade at the same time. So what I did to fix it was I moved the RP allocation bar some trivial or incremental amount and just like that it worked. Then I was free to put in the test of the to and upgrade it.

So unless You have somehow managed to get it stuck just 1 RP shy of an upgrade, you should be able to make it work with this method.
    Limitless is L33t AF