test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongbox of Astral Diamonds

ash#3082 ash Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Are the missing AD boxes from the loot table on dragon flight an intentional ninja nerf or possible some kind of bug? Can I get some clarity on this issue?

I have like 30 people waiting for a response from a mod on this issue. Everybody is confused and lost. If it was a ninja nerf the least they could have done is let us know its permanent so that we can move onto other avenues for the AD boxes. (Which they're are not many.)

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is not a bug, and is working as currently intended. I will try to get someone to comment on one of the many threads regarding the issue at some point, but I believe there just wasn't enough demand for them.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.