test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stronghold Influence Recruiter and 2x Influence Event?

Can someone confirm if the Stronghold Influence Recruiter generates double the amount of Influence for your guild during this 2x Influence Event? Yes or no?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    The event says "Anytime YOU would earn influence", you don't earn influence from the recruiter so probably not. We no longer need influence so do not have one built to double check, but If we had one, I would not have expected it to double.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

zephyriah said:

The event says "Anytime YOU would earn influence", you don't earn influence from the recruiter so probably not. We no longer need influence so do not have one built to double check, but If we had one, I would not have expected it to double.

OK so the Event is then just whenever you do the first 5 Heroic Encounter's in the Stronghold per day then. That's the only thing I see that gives 2x Influence.
    Each of your boon structures has daily quests that award influence and the strongholds marauders weekly(but last time I tried this during 2X inf, it did not double). In a high level guild you can earn 700-800 influence (around 740 in ours) from stronghold dailies, which when doubled is from1400-1600 daily. I do not recall (but doubt) if vouchers double. Those could also be considered earned in some cases, but can be bought. I can test that tomorrow, maybe, when we do our weekly dragonflight. Hope I get a strongbox of influence.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Vouchers do not double.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.