test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.95.20180212a.8

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow’s maintenance are available:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10838764

Comments

• arietgrarietgr Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    so is there still no fix in-sight for the missing "Omuan Tale Carving" after finishing the Cradle Trial?
    also, what about having more chances to get shadowstalker rings?? after the first time, we get no option to get any more rings
    and what about getting "Bile Drenched Scale" from the T3 Tyrant hunt? i did 2 so far, and still didnt get it
  • spidey#3367 spidey Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    @arietgr
    Its like every mod:
    Bunch of real bad bugs and they need to much time to fix it. Im getting bored about this game, bc you cant play this game without any issues...
    And what about Fane of the Night Serpent weekly rewards?
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1238818/fane-of-the-night-serpent-ring-of-the-shadowstalker
    Post edited by spidey#3367 on
  • darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    sw still buged spirit fire not do damage suppos should be do (anyaway damnations will be unplayable if even fix spirit fire need solve specific problems) and dreadtheft procs thicks o damage
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    krevg said:

No fixes for the huge issues with CWs yet?

Even with the severely nerfed enchantments for CWs, this should be processing on AT LEAST once on all targets hit. Since when do AoE powers only count on one target???? Previous patch notes clearly stated that weapon enchantments would process at least once per TARGET hit.

I agree completely and have complained several times on CW being broken. Seems to me that this is an easy fix but they haven't done it yet. CW AOE powers are its mainstay, Icy terrain and Steal time are my main powers i use and both are broken for proc wep enchants. However i think the problem is for all classes AOE powers not just CW. my TR smoke bomb seems to work the same way to me. Can anyone verify that AOE powers proc on all targets hit for all classes please ?