test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guidance

Hello, adventurers. I thought I might casually check out Neverwinter for a few hours since it's free. Suddenly I have two level 70 characters and two mid-twenty characters and I am completely obsessed. I have soloed everything so far, avoiding the dungeons and skirmishes and have never even accepted a group invitation. My leveled toons (GWF & SW) have completed Elemental Evil and most of Sharandar. At this point I'd like to learn to do the multi-player content. I have a head-set but haven't even used it yet. I joined a guild but don't understand how it works. I would run influence on my characters if I knew what that meant or how to do it. I also have a stash of Stronghold packs. If anyone wants to show a new guy around or has advise on grouping, my gamertag is ZombieBirdBoy. TIA

Comments

• smashinbootssmashinboots Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Hey there. I have sent you an xbl message and would live to have you join up soon. Great place to learn hang out and enjoy this game.
  • torianovskytorianovsky Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Are we not mentioning that some skirmishes can't be done past their level range, and that while some have Call To Arms and become available for all levels for limited times later, the rest don't?
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Influence is earned by going to your stronghold - check the map and look for the smaller Heroic Encounters (red circles on the map - there are 3 sizes, go for the smallest). Completing a heroic will earn you influence, but only for the first 5 that you do; so 400 inf. (per day, per character). Open the reward notification (top right of your screen) to receive the influence then go back to the stronghold and donate it via the coffer (chest on the platform).

Influence is used to build/improve guild structures which are what give you the guild boons.

Teaming up with guildies to run the inf is a good way of getting to know them, which opens the door to being invited on dungeon runs as well as getting advice on builds etc.

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox