test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2X Enchants and Runes

Other than Dread Ring and Sharandar, does anyone know of a list of quests that reward enchants / runes / gemstones?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Stronghold hourly (Kill 100 mobs)), Stronghold Heroic encounters , most non-demonic Heroic encounters in Well of Dragons (I just left an HE farm in WOD #1), Some Heroic encounters in IWD, are a few that come to mind.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Heroic farm in WOD used to be my jam during 2x enchants. Tonight I did 1 t9g and that run pulled 27k RP. A fey blessing is good to run now also, as you kill you get more enchants dropping.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • nshanny73#2702 nshanny73 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    thank you both
  • johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    if you want to make the most of this, invest in Quartermaster enchantments. When your total percentage equals 10.5% (add the % in the descriptions), you get the top loot, and during this event those are doubled. This will also double Companion packs, Artifact packs, and refinement packs from lockboxes. I save all of the above for these events and open them to maximize my refinement gain. Lastly, profession materials from leadership are doubled. I personally make artifact paraphernalia and enchanted coffers and open those in large quantity during 2x enchants and runestones.

I had enough in this last 2x RP to give a new character legendary main, offhand, belt, and waist and 3 mythic artifacts. The 4th was legendary.

like 2xRP was before the recent update, a successful 2x enchants and runes starts when the last event ends and you hoarde like a crazy person.

if you want to make the most of this, invest in Quartermaster enchantments. When your total percentage equals 10.5% (add the % in the descriptions),

If you have 5 or less quartermasters. If you use Makos ring with a 6th slot, you will need 11%.

• johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    10.5% is the minimum total percentage. My understanding is that anything higher is a moot point and the same drop rate.

I can have much higher, I just don't as I find it gives nothing more.

10.5% is the minimum total percentage. My understanding is that anything higher is a moot point and the same drop rate.

I can have much higher, I just don't as I find it gives nothing more.

11 % is the minimum with certain combinations of slots and ranks, 10.5 for the others. Anything over 11 is wasted, but at 10.5 some players will have issues.