test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Excalibur GH20 is now recruiting

oogreml1noooogreml1noo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Excalibur, guild hall 20 and part of the TLO family will be recruiting a few select people to fill openings. We have all relevant boons including a sister guild with explorers boon and came together as a guild nearly 3 years ago. We require all candidates to have a minimum of 12.5k gear score without guild boons, bringing you to 14.5k upon joining.
Every building is rank 10, You must be friendly and fairly competent in gameplay as we are an end of game guild in a end game alliance. If you are interested in trying out please contact me on xbox one (same gamertag) or contact one of my officers for more information.
Only requirement is influence 4 times a week as that is the last thing needed in the coffer to max it out in readiness for a guildhall increase (if or when it happens).
You will never be asked for anything off of your character (extra donations etc) as we would rather you further your character as this has allways been the philosophy of this guild.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    we do regular runs of end game content. the alliance is super active with everything from elite runs to regular runs of things. the opportunity is definitely there to pick your speed.

we have an explorers guild.

the boon selection is great, we have both lifesteal and hp. (only calling this out because I know one or the other is a big deal for people and it's pretty awesome to have both)

the atmosphere is a helpful and friendly one.

if you have more questions you'd like answered before joining us hit me up, but I recommend this guild wholeheartedly. I did a lot of guild hopping before joining here and this is definitely a good place to be. I can say from comparison. :)

I am a r5 with invite permissions so I am one of the people you can hit up for an invite. the absolute fastest way to get a guild invite is probably going to be doing a guild search in game and seeing who is online and pinging them.

my gt is thefiresidekat
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on