test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Primal Weapon Set Bonus Proccing on Overhealing at Full Health - Working As Intended?

@asterdahl and other interested parties:
Can you please confirm that the Primal Weapon set bonus is working as intended, at least as far as the healing component of the proc?

As things stand right now, while lifesteal does not proc the bonus, overhealing from Heals over Time does proc the bonus, say from a DC's healing encounter like Divine Glow, and also evidently certain feats can proc the bonus, such as Renegade CW's Chaotic Growth, even if the player is at full health. Is this how you intend for the set bonus to work? Because a lot of people are going to start investing a great deal of time, effort and AD into these weapons counting on the bonus proccing on overheals, and I would hate to see that effort go to waste if later on you decide that it is not working as intended and that the bonus should only proc based on healing actual damage that took place.

Comments

• araxelvenaraxelven Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I really want to know this as well. I'm not invesing in a mod13 set unless this is confirmed.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    This is a really good question.

@nitocris83 could we please get an official statement about whether procs that trigger on heal should trigger on over-healing?

For what it's worth, most heal-activated procs I know if in the game (mostly DC feats, but also primal pieces) currently trigger on over-healing. In fact, I can't think of any heal-activated procs that trigger only on "true" non-over-heals.