test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alpha compy - Is tong/trial Chult?

gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
What counts as "Chult"? Does Tomb of the nine gods and the new trial count as "in all of Chult"?

@nitocris83 @terramak @asterdahl @miasmat

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Comments

• heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    the tomb does exist in chult so i assume it does boost it and the new trial is inside the tomb of nine gods so by default yes the increase should work there
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User

the tomb does exist in chult so i assume it does boost it and the new trial is inside the tomb of nine gods so by default yes the increase should work there

I know it "should". But you never know, so I want an official answer. :D

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Well... IIRC, they said Voodoo dolls worked in Chult but they didn't in ToNG (right?)
    FrozenFire
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

...so i assume...

Don't ever do that in this game.
    It makes an *** out of you and me.

Well... IIRC, they said Voodoo dolls worked in Chult but they didn't in ToNG (right?)

The dolls states in thier tooltips that they don't work in dungeons "places of power like epic dungeons" so no need for them to confirm further

...so i assume...

Don't ever do that in this game.
    well man i said i assume because of some uncertainty although i'm 95% sure it works same as the cloaked ascendancy companion for 10% damage

• lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User

Hey y'all! This ACB is for ALL of Chult, and sorry we can't be more specific in the tooltip, but yes, it will include the dungeon and trial!

So, the rings of the hunter will work against hunts on omu, since it's part of Chult, right?
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.