test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Artifact Sets

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 1,716 Arc User
I was looking over the new artifact sets and from what I can see the sets do not benefit a DC in any way.

What do others think about the new artifacts set coming to the game, would you agree?

Comments

• plaviaplavia Member Posts: 539 Arc User
    from my experiance its depend only on the price.
    if its ceap its good for DC
  • grroupergrrouper Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 383 Arc User
    New sets seem to be all about having a type of damage bonus. You know that thing the devs keep nerfing from one source just to add it back from another :/
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,973 Arc User
    The stats seem pretty uggly and their bonus is not so attractive ( at least for a damage dealer).
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,677 Arc User
    they changed the bonus on the MW set, bonus is same as old MW set, that will be the go to for supports
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 2,716 Arc User
    Is this about the artifact set (cloak, belt and artifact) or the weapon sets?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    lol, i assumed weapons
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 1,716 Arc User
    grrouper said:

New sets seem to be all about having a type of damage bonus. You know that thing the devs keep nerfing from one source just to add it back from another :/

It was about neck, waist and artifact. As for weapons, I already have an idea what I will be going with come mod 13.

I remember looking at the new set (Atropal?) and finding it pretty meh. Given that no one is talking about it... probably won't be useful. I seem to remember the bonus as granting temp HP which might habe niche uses if it has any.

Game client has to update Preview before I can check again.
    The set bonuses all look to be rubbish but some individual components will be good. There is a Wis/Cha belt with 1400 power for instance.
    pitshade said:

The set bonuses all look to be rubbish but some individual components will be good. There is a Wis/Cha belt with 1400 power for instance.

So the new artifact gear is higher IL than the current stuff we are using? If so, I will definitely consider not only upgrading my weapon but also my artifact neck and waist if needed; maybe even the artifact if it makes sense.
    its double the stats of current arti neck/waists
    putzboy78 said:

its double the stats of current arti neck/waists

So I now have at least 2 characters to upgrade. My DC and GF will both get updates with mod 13 for the artifact neck and waist and I already have the artifact to go with those pieces for my GF.

If the artifact that goes with the new neck and waist that I will go after for my DC has power, I will pick that up as well. I have not really gotten the info on the three pieces but I will figure it out soon.