test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"In Angry Tone", DEVS!, Release that Repentant Dragon Cultist from Prison!

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
since it is bound on pick up, i cant fathom what reasons it was design as single player achievment, then why extremely low chances on keys!?
Devs, are you trying to make players get burnout? it was suppose to be fun playing not torture with most evil known carrot on stick dangling, mental damages as entertainment?
No one wants to runs 300 times when it would expect at least 1 in 10 chances or 1 in 7? players would give up playing NWO if it reach 1,000 runs and counting! that is unforgivenable.

i would understand if it not BoP and they would cost well beyond most players' price range, and it's wrong.

i dont like these dungeons that much since i prefer running Phanastimal Fortress over and over, it was more fun.

have a heart devs! it is just a game and meant for fun and entertaiment, not nose grinding punishment.

Comments

• Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    y u no let him go

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I have a few of them. It is bound but it is account bound (the companion is character bound, the key is account bound). However, I think if you have one already in your character as companion or as having the key, you can't have another one.
    Also, the key is a drop on the floor. If one does not check around or can't see it (because of the graphic), one may miss it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    just this so wierd, after posting this. i went on my main, and got the key first time. dont know if i was being watch by GM and decide to slip me a key after reading this. or i was lucky?

other question is, if i see another key and already had companion, can i pick up a key and pass to alts?
  • Options
    wylonus said:

just this so wierd, after posting this. i went on my main, and got the key first time. dont know if i was being watch by GM and decide to slip me a key after reading this. or i was lucky?

other question is, if i see another key and already had companion, can i pick up a key and pass to alts?

I don't think you can see that key but I can be wrong.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Yes, you can get the key a second time and pass it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Can you pass the key to another on your account so that 'they' can put it on 'their' keyring?
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Can you pass the key to another on your account so that 'they' can put it on 'their' keyring?

Yes, you can pass that key to another character.
  • Options
    thank you, and that awesome to know.