test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SW Discord server

jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
edited February 2018 in The Nine Hells
Fellow warlocks,

Is there any Discord server I could join or perhaps we could make one? Sharing ideas is a great way to improve our characters :)

@werdandi#8366 @schietindebux @etelgrin @pyrosorcerer @(natsu glitched with my account, never can tag/find him lol) @oria1

Edit: now the server settings have and such habe been sorted out therefore it's fully operational.

This is the link for the SW Discord server:

https://discord.gg/Yb4GsEa

Once you join, please go to the channel "role quest" so you can get assigned yours, it is mandatory to do so in order to have access to chats, the point of that is making sure there are more SW-related talks and no "what platform are you on?" questions constantly being asked.

Once you access request role channel, type one of the following depending on what your platform is:

?rank pc

?rank ps4

?rank xbox
Post edited by jaime4312#3760 on

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    @tom#6998 is Natsu.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    > @rjc9000 said:
    > @tom#6998 is Natsu.

@rjc9000 I know, I just literary cannot tag him (his username won't pop up to tag him), that's why I always refer to him by just typing Natsu.
  • Options
    miche80miche80 Member Posts: 24 Arc User

Fellow warlocks,

Is there any Discord server I could join or perhaps we could make one? Sharing ideas is a great way to improve our characters :)

@werdandi#8366 @schietindebux @etelgrin @pyrosorcerer @(natsu glitched with my account, never can tag/find him lol) @oria1

Edit:

Now we do have a Discord server! It has been created by a knowledgeable SW from the PC version. As you may guess, there are a few things that need to be sorted out before it is fully operational so, in the meantime, invites will be done on a per-individual basis, more info on the matter soon!

good idea a discord server!!!
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Disco never dies :)
  • Options
    @etelgrin

Indeed, I will pm you here and will take a look at what you suggested me. You're welcome to join the new Discord as well anytime by the way.

@miche80

Sent you link via pm!

@schietindebux

It would be great to have you join us! You're a knowledgeable member of our community so we look forward to see you there ;)
  • Options
    miche80miche80 Member Posts: 24 Arc User

@etelgrin

Indeed, I will pm you here and will take a look at what you suggested me. You're welcome to join the new Discord as well anytime by the way.

@miche80

Sent you link via pm!

@schietindebux

It would be great to have you join us! You're a knowledgeable member of our community so we look forward to see you there ;)

Thanks, I accepted
  • Options
    cescovegeth#6523 cescovegeth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    is there a channel for gwf !? Thanks for the info
  • Options
    pyrosorcererpyrosorcerer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    Good initiative. I am trying to limit my playtime atm and focusing on some irl stuff, but I hope you guys will be able to work out some neat ideas. Looking forward to playing around in mod 13 with the fixes and tweaks that are awaiting. :)
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I want to put it this way.
    I wait until mod 13 or until a substantial reply from devs about the current state of the class and upcoming improvements. Until then I won´t spend any more time to test content or classesreworks.
    We gave A LOT OF INPUT regarding the upcoming mod.
    Spending more time on previews and discord server would only serve one thing in my case. Feeding the disappointment in the end of this neverending process.
    The upcoming changes are good for temptation and were needed since long, the problem of warlocks mainrole still remains unsolved.
    My mayor point in NWO is not about the warlock class itself tbh. If this game sticks with those 2xtank/2xDC runs the way it is now, I really think I need a break, since it´s silly and boring.
    If that boring meta stays, admitting it will give templock the ability to replace that supporter-GF, and classes and groups are build and setup only to buff and support one dps, I am pretty done.

There needed to come an endgame dungeon as the only way to progress like Tong, to show the playercommunity how stupidly broken buffs and buffer-groups in this game are (and allways were in the past).
    They need to address that "supporter-stacking", deminish those buffs, at least I think this would solve a lot of balance issues...or stick with it and earn a lot of headshaking from player that get simply bored of it and turn their back on this game.

The fastest way to earn AD by playing this game anyway is to have a lot of alts and burn though skirmish/leveling randomdungeon, not running endcontent, that´s an issue imo.

Beside that omnipresetn lag kills fun pretty much, no matter where I go.

This game could be great, there are easy ways to fix and a lot of potential, but at the current state I give it no credit and no credit card.
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • Options
    @miche80
    Nice, welcome!

@pyrosorcerer

Indeed, that's the idea, hopefully we'll work something out to squeeze a bit more dps out of our warlocks, everything helps.

@schietindebux

Solid points there mate, I agree the current meta/state of the game needs to change and SW still needs a rework to be on par with the other strikers. For the time being though, on Discord we can sort of work together to come up changes to our characters that can help to increase personal dps by a bit.
  • Options
    werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    you can pm the invite link :)
  • Options

you can pm the invite link :)

I just did :)
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User

Disco never dies :)

va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    I'd love an invite. :)
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    haze817haze817 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Ill tank and inv as well, please and thank you.
  • Options

I'd love an invite. :)

haze817 said:

Ill tank and inv as well, please and thank you.

Send the link to you both :)
  • Options
    nerone#4773 nerone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Hi, can you invite me, pls?
  • Options
    > @gomezaddamsga said:
    > Hi, can you invite me, pls?

I just did :)
  • Options
    syndicate990syndicate990 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I would greatly appreciate an invite as well