test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

About GF v2

1235»

Comments

• finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Here is a good example of gf's overperforming in pvp.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FinalFantasyAC7/video/43936783
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FinalFantasyAC7/video/43937273

using gf wards and still being killed with 1 rotation.
    Gf using sandy assault pants, curse ring, shadowclad and lion mount.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited February 2018

Here is a good example of gf's overperforming in pvp.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FinalFantasyAC7/video/43936783
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FinalFantasyAC7/video/43937273

using gf wards and still being killed with 1 rotation.
    Gf using sandy assault pants, curse ring, shadowclad and lion mount.

How many bullcharge do you think a Gf has to do to land it on a Tr who knows how to build and use hide/itc/dodge compared to how easy it is to land bb+sod for a Tr.

For every vidio where a Tr fails there are 1000 for when the Tr wins easy.

You seem to think Gf has the upper hand in a fight vs a Tr if you do I can just feel sorry for your inability to understand the Tr class and advice you to find a pc game you like use cheat codes that makes you immortal and play that instead because that is frankly the closest thing you will find to playing Tr in todays NW pvp.

If you as a Tr IL 13+ die to a Gf it not the Tr class that lacks it is you period....
    edited February 2018
    Keep defending the gf guys. I wasn't talking about TR couldn't beat gf. The video shows how overpowered gf's 1 rotation kill is. No class in game can kill with 1 rotation except the gf.
    etelgrin said:

You can easily pin enemy down with countless Courage Breakers that are also becoming a problem for PvE but you will know it mod 13, then trap you within a smokebomb and a smokebomb within a smokebomb and bloodbath or Sly flourish you to death with the damage you cannot resist while you cannot escape it will sent you always directly to the campfire, where you can rethink your post, before you post further bs like this @finalfantasyac7

Lastly, I want to say that we are comparing two most broken crappo in this game, I don't care who won this special competition... if you know what I mean....

Clearly a TR hater... becoming also a problem in PVE... omg i am so done LOL. Keep defending the gf. I'll record more to proof GF are way too overpowered.
    macjae said:

That's not an example of GF overperformance as much as TR underperformance. GFs are too good as they stand, but TRs are much, much better. If a TR is losing a lot to a GF of relatively equal gear, the GF is simply a much better player.

Sure, having shield up 24/7 with high speed movement using broken stun items + lion that prones you.. followed by bullcharge that you can't escape... followed by more stuns... and you are dead. GG, indeed gf are weak af ! LOL keep defending the gf class.
    marnival said:

How many bullcharge do you think a Gf has to do to land it on a Tr who knows how to build and use hide/itc/dodge compared to how easy it is to land bb+sod for a Tr.

You seem to think Gf has the upper hand in a fight vs a Tr if you do I can just feel sorry for your inability to understand the Tr class and advice you to find a pc game you like use cheat codes that makes you immortal and play that instead because that is frankly the closest thing you will find to playing Tr in todays NW pvp.

If you as a Tr IL 13+ die to a Gf it not the Tr class that lacks it is you period....

HAHAHA... hide/itc/dodge ?? Have you even watched my video ? Gf proning me while dodging. I can dodge 24/7 until i get stunned by gear or boon or dinosaurus then proned by lion mount or bullcharge... either way i can't escape it until i am dead. Btw, stealth is useless if you are marked, gf still can track you and hit you with bullcharge. I will record a video where a stealthed ITC can still be proned by gf's daily power. Keep defending the gf class :)
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

Gf proning me while dodging

That would be a first do you even know what immunity while dodging is.

You are alone(well maby demonmonger will support some of your fairytails) for a reason.

If you die as a Tr to other classes your a simple not just a bad player you also lack the basic reading intelligent to read how to build one as there are several guides to that on pvp forum.....
    edited February 2018

marnival said:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FinalFantasyAC7/video/43853165

Keep defending the gf class. You know once we are stunned we are vulnerable, and there are many things in game that can stun/prone a tr.
    Maybe i should record vids on my hr or sw vs a gf. The results will be the same. Stunned by boon/ring/thunderhead enchant/sandy pants then followed by lion mount, bullcharge, few other encounter powers and GG killed by 1 rotation.

Keep defending the gf class. I'll show you that GF are way too overpowered :)

edited February 2018

marnival said:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FinalFantasyAC7/video/43853165

Keep defending the gf class. You know once we are stunned we are vulnerable, and there are many things in game that can stun/prone a tr.
    Maybe i should record vids on my hr or sw vs a gf. The results will be the same. Stunned by boon/ring/thunderhead enchant/sandy pants then followed by lion mount, bullcharge, few other encounter powers and GG killed by 1 rotation.

Keep defending the gf class. I'll show you that GF are way too overpowered :)

As stated above you do have a serious reading and understanding problem maby it relates to you not being able to build or play the Tr class also.

The above do not defend the Gf they prove your falsehood in stating that Tr is inferior to the Gf class and that you not only fail but fail miserable with playing yours.

Your examples are out of context and you have several videos showing how a Tr preform when not played by you and you still send examples that in no way reflect the reailty.

I can send videos of Hr sniping me with 2 shoots or Cw hanging me in the air and nuking me to death but it will NOT be a proof of Hr or Cw being to powerful and need a nerf or have any bearing on the reality of how it actually works in pvp.

Just to enlighten you most well almost all of the best Tr PC do not play pvp any more becuase they ALL had a ratio better then 100/1 some of them more near 1000/1, now this is a FACT something you in your universe are incabable to understand.
  • theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2018

Keep defending the gf guys. I wasn't talking about TR couldn't beat gf. The video shows how overpowered gf's 1 rotation kill is. No class in game can kill with 1 rotation except the gf.

etelgrin said:

You can easily pin enemy down with countless Courage Breakers that are also becoming a problem for PvE but you will know it mod 13, then trap you within a smokebomb and a smokebomb within a smokebomb and bloodbath or Sly flourish you to death with the damage you cannot resist while you cannot escape it will sent you always directly to the campfire, where you can rethink your post, before you post further bs like this @finalfantasyac7

Lastly, I want to say that we are comparing two most broken crappo in this game, I don't care who won this special competition... if you know what I mean....

Clearly a TR hater... becoming also a problem in PVE... omg i am so done LOL. Keep defending the gf. I'll record more to proof GF are way too overpowered.
    macjae said:

That's not an example of GF overperformance as much as TR underperformance. GFs are too good as they stand, but TRs are much, much better. If a TR is losing a lot to a GF of relatively equal gear, the GF is simply a much better player.

Sure, having shield up 24/7 with high speed movement using broken stun items + lion that prones you.. followed by bullcharge that you can't escape... followed by more stuns... and you are dead. GG, indeed gf are weak af ! LOL keep defending the gf class.
    marnival said:

HAHAHA... hide/itc/dodge ?? Have you even watched my video ? Gf proning me while dodging. I can dodge 24/7 until i get stunned by gear or boon or dinosaurus then proned by lion mount or bullcharge... either way i can't escape it until i am dead. Btw, stealth is useless if you are marked, gf still can track you and hit you with bullcharge. I will record a video where a stealthed ITC can still be proned by gf's daily power. Keep defending the gf class :)
    GF can't find you while you are Marked. You are automatically revealed if you are within a certain amount of feet to the opponent in your stealth mechanic. Any class can do that. Courage Break and Vow of Enmity reveal you through stealth. You should of known that before posting the same lie TWICE. Fighting you multiple times and being featured in this thread, you are very new to the TR. TR should win every time against GF.

Get some experience on your TR (12 months)

Learn what you are talking about before your post

Stop spreading false propaganda like showing out of context videos, and videos putting lies out like the ones from Icewind Pass to further your personal agenda.

I haven't responded to this thread since it has become TR v GF. I'm all down for talk and balance, but people talking in this thread who don't even know what they are talking about helps nobody. Most comments in this thread are utter garbage.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
    edited February 2018
    Fine, i'll record vids on my hr and sw. I'll show you that gf are overperforming. Can have shield up 24/7, absorb big amount of damage, decent speed to super speed with 1 rotation kill.
    Give up, you all know very well that gf class is overperforming. Perhaps i should get my gf to 70, he's been lv67 for a very long time. I can buy all the boons with zen. Make all gears and artifacts legendary and mythic faster thanks to the new RP system, transfer over my enchants and show you my sweet 1 rotation kills.
    I think i've seen some crazy pvp game videos where gf was destroying everyone with only bullcharge and whatever the second was... they were killed with only 2 encounter powers.

Anyway, i'll keep this thread updated :)

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    @finalfantasyac7

it would certainly help you get a more balanced perspective if you had a GF .Too bad you dont have 2 accounts cause then you could stage matches and fight yourself : D...then people will tell you are not playing your gf properly when you fail to kill a Tr and get owned
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User

Fine, i'll record vids on my hr and sw. I'll show you that gf are overperforming. Can have shield up 24/7, absorb big amount of damage, decent speed to super speed with 1 rotation kill.
    Give up, you all know very well that gf class is overperforming. Perhaps i should get my gf to 70, he's been lv67 for a very long time. I can buy all the boons with zen. Make all gears and artifacts legendary and mythic faster thanks to the new RP system, transfer over my enchants and show you my sweet 1 rotation kills.
    I think i've seen some crazy pvp game videos where gf was destroying everyone with only bullcharge and whatever the second was... they were killed with only 2 encounter powers.

Nobody said that GF is not overpowered class for example for SW or HR. But You are complaining as a TRICKSTER ROGUE which is clearly broken for all classes also for GF, and is TOP1 CLASS IN PVP SINCE MOD5 .A lot of high geared and good pvp players posted in this thread, they also posted examples/videos/thoughts/proofs etc etc. But you still are complaining and posting, sorry but at least poor example of TR's gameplay.

I will say it again, this time with bigger font. Nobody said that GF is not overpowered class in pvp nowadays, i was 1 rotatet by GFs many times as a Control Wizard, and yes- this is broken in my opinion, but your class- TR-performs much better than any other classes in pvp, and better than GFs aswell , however, you can't disregard GF in pvp because they have many usefull tools thanks whichthey will be able to kill you, but if you will hit your rotation perfeclty, with no stupid mistakes, you should't have any problems to kill any GF in this game as a TR.
  • tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    modlesie said:

Nobody said that GF is not overpowered class for example for SW or HR. But You are complaining as a TRICKSTER ROGUE which is clearly broken for all classes also for GF, and is TOP1 CLASS IN PVP SINCE MOD5 .A lot of high geared and good pvp players posted in this thread, they also posted examples/videos/thoughts/proofs etc etc. But you still are complaining and posting, sorry but at least poor example of TR's gameplay.

I will say it again, this time with bigger font. Nobody said that GF is not overpowered class in pvp nowadays, i was 1 rotatet by GFs many times as a Control Wizard, and yes- this is broken in my opinion, but your class- TR-performs much better than any other classes in pvp, and better than GFs aswell , however, you can't disregard GF in pvp because they have many usefull tools thanks whichthey will be able to kill you, but if you will hit your rotation perfeclty, with no stupid mistakes, you should't have any problems to kill any GF in this game as a TR.
    Totally Agree.
  • sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Nostradamus says:

I can forsee the future

Next post by OP when he starts maining a GF will be about TRs bring broken and OP.

This will be when he gets CB spammed by a 30k recovery rogue and dies in a smokebomb to SOD without being able to get a single power off. Also there will be plenty of videos to support this claim.

Year 2018, 48th quatrain
    So you people admit GF's are indeed broken/OP. Yet i've seen many nerf posts mostly posted by people playing gf class asking to have tr nerfed.

Tr's CB is too op, nerf it.
    Tr's Shocking execution is too op, nerf it.
    Tr's sod is too op, nerf it.
    Tr's stealth is too op, nerf it.
    Tr's are just too op... remove it from game :):p

So it's ok for a broken gf to make threads about how broken tr's are but it's not ok for a broken tr to make a thread about how broken gf's are ?
    You people amuse me and i will not stop until dev notice about how good gf's are overperforming in pvp.

And again, keep defending gf guys... because you really are good at it :)

edited February 2018

So you people admit GF's are indeed broken/OP. Yet i've seen many nerf posts mostly posted by people playing gf class asking to have tr nerfed.

Tr's CB is too op, nerf it.
    Tr's Shocking execution is too op, nerf it.
    Tr's sod is too op, nerf it.
    Tr's stealth is too op, nerf it.
    Tr's are just too op... remove it from game :):p

So it's ok for a broken gf to make threads about how broken tr's are but it's not ok for a broken tr to make a thread about how broken gf's are ?
    You people amuse me and i will not stop until dev notice about how good gf's are overperforming in pvp.

And again, keep defending gf guys... because you really are good at it :)

Lets take this step by step (no hope you will get it but alas hope is the last...)

Tr is THEE most broken class ever to enter NW pvp and has NEVER been more broken OP then it is right now.

You play Tr and complain about another class you think is ALSO broken play something that is UNQUESTIONABLE more OP

You USE the Tr in vidios fighting Gf to show how broken Gf is when EVERYBODY knows that Tr is x5 more broken making your claim fall on deaf ears.

Bullcharge with kb chained with daily +3 griffon is to much and most sensible Gf admit that changing Gf bullcharges kb to stun is ok.

However listed powers above from Tr is out of hand and as such people will call for a balance for them yes Shocking was to OP, CB was (is) to OP, SoD is more godlike OP, Tr defence is crazy OP why do you think Tr reach 1000/1 in KD and as only class outperforme all others by MILES.

My guess (and sincere hope for your sake) is that you are very very young and not capeble to comprehend facts and rather live in a fantasy world where you are always right......

• nemesis666#6862 nemesis666 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    cant believe u still feed the troll
This discussion has been closed.