test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Feedback mod 12.5

cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
With this mod we've had some changes for PvP, and I've been playing with these changes for a while now here are my observations regarding things that might need some adjusting:

Players take 40% less damage: This seems to work as a layer of damage resistance. It is useless against Arpen, even though Arpen takes 60% penalty. It would be much better if it mitigated 40% of the incoming damage regardless of the Arpen or piercing. As it stands, players actually take more damage than they did before these changes. And I'm not complaining about dying because I lack gear or anything. I'm pretty well geared and I PvP regularly, even occasionally finding myself in the top page of the leaderboards.

CC Diminishing Returns: Almost all of the time, this is barely noticable. It's intensity could be increased, but I believe this is party due to the problem I mentioned above. People die too quick, so it doesn't get a chance to be effective. It also seems to have made stats like control resist and control strength rather useless.