test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tomb of The Nine Gods Rewards Bug

theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
Hello Again. I am back.

The Bug i'm talking about right now is HUGE. It is when you complete Tomb of The Nine Gods and at the end of the dungeon, you receive no rewards, and no chest. Nothing. I have been beat out of so many rewards because we had to do it over and over and over again and everytime you receive NOTHING. The only fix for this is for everyone to leave the instance, with VIP transport to lets say PE, then when everybody is out, load back in and kill him again.

Video Proof: https://xboxclips.com/The+Guiido/fad93a1c-cdf1-4904-b12e-91ac65e237be
Proteus
Guardian Fighter
TLO
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jobu808jobu808 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Had this happen a couple times where we killed the final boss yet it never showed him actually die so no rewards and all just standing on the platform.

We actually just defeated ourselves and clicked on the disc to enter the arena again. We did not travel out of the instance but I've heard of others besides OP say that as well.

It doesn't happen every time but it is frustrating to have to fight the final boss more than once in a single dungeon when your group actually defeated him. Not talking squad wipe talking boss defeated but no rewards chest and dungeon does not end without doing the fight again. Of course also figuring a way to get back to the fight as well. Please fix..
  • Options
    theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    jobu808 said:

Had this happen a couple times where we killed the final boss yet it never showed him actually die so no rewards and all just standing on the platform.

We actually just defeated ourselves and clicked on the disc to enter the arena again. We did not travel out of the instance but I've heard of others besides OP say that as well.

It doesn't happen every time but it is frustrating to have to fight the final boss more than once in a single dungeon when your group actually defeated him. Not talking squad wipe talking boss defeated but no rewards chest and dungeon does not end without doing the fight again. Of course also figuring a way to get back to the fight as well. Please fix..

Yeah exactly. I've heard of other ways to do it as well, I was just giving an example. It doesn't happen EVERY TIME like you said, but it happens quite often. More than normal, and more than enough for it needing to get fixed. I really feel bad for the people who didn't know ways to deal with it, encountering it multiple times too, feels bad man.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    phoebeexphoebeex Member Posts: 2 New User
    We are finding there are 2 bugs at the final boss where it glitches the encounter after completion where the 2 chests do NOT appear, and you have to go back and redo the ENTIRE boss battle.
    1) boss is at 30% health and if you attack him while the bosses verbal cues are playing (aka soulcharged blast sequence)
    2) boss is at a glimmer of health and if you attack or kill him while the ghost end sequence is playing before he tips the boss off the platform.

The end boss encounter worked fine until the Mod 12.5B update. Before the update the boss was invulnerable during those sequences and now he can take damage during the sequence at that seems to break the encounter.

I have spent myself and sent hundreds of scrolls to guild and alliance members trying to help them complete these encounters. My guild and I have lost countless opportunities for the drops in chest because they've given up.

This glitch needs to be fixed ASAP, because it's making what is already an end game difficult and it's demotivating people from running it at all.

Phoebee - Guardians of the Whispering Eye
  • Options
    namelessmysticnamelessmystic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Any idea when this issue will be fixed? I’d also like to know how we’re going to be compensated. Today we fought the final boss NINE TIMES before the chests showed. That’s the most times we’ve ever had to fight Ras Nsi, but there have been other times we had to fight him four times, two times, seven times... it’s frustrating.

I’ve heard all the different ways that allegedly prevent the team from having to fight him multiple times and none of them are reliable. The chests either show or they don’t and it doesn’t matter what you do. Any advice is welcome, but I’d prefer to know when this will be fixed and receive compensation for having my time and resources wasted.
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone