test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is it since shortly impossible to see the name of the toon who leaves the guild?

mayathesoftmayathesoft Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
Hi all,
Under "guild activity", the name of the toon who leaves the guild does no long appear, nor the mention, as before, that he "has left the guild" on own initiative or "has been kicked"?
Anyone knows?

Answers

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    I actually checked last night. I saw the name of the character who left the guild. It could be something happened between last night and now.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mayathesoftmayathesoft Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    No it is not resolved, i just tested by kicking one of my toons. Under "guild activity", still no name & no mention of kicking, only "has left the guild".
    Post edited by mayathesoft on
    edited January 2018
    As far as I know, it never mentions kicking a member. If the GL kicks a member, it has something like "Great Wizard has left the guild". Are you saying you only see "has left the guild" many times (instead of once or twice) in the whole log?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mayathesoftmayathesoft Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    Thank you platicbag, but no this is not what i said. Previously, the name appeared (as in your example "Great Wizard has left the guild"), now it is only "has left the guild" without name. Also, before there was a distinction between "X has left the guild" thus meaning on own initiative and "X has been kicked" thus meaning the toon had been evicted by a guild member being entitled to do so. I tested kicking one of my toons (am rank 6 & entitled to do so), result: no name mentioned & no mention of "has been kicked', only "has left the guild" is displayed . Other guildies tested leaving on their own intiative, result:: no name mentioned, only "has left the guild" is displayed.
    I would like to know if this bug is known & if a patch is being foreseen.
    Have a nice evening/day,
    I don't know when "has been kicked" was used. It could be long time ago. For at least last 2 years, I only saw "Great Wizard has left the guild" and I know they were kicked because the GL was cleaning house.