test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are guilds seeing less activity?

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
edited January 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
I am in a really good high-ranked guild (good morale, all structures at max, except the PvP ones - we are mostly PvE-focused). However, we are observing a drop in activity, and I am kind-of wondering if other guilds are seeing the same.

There was an increase in the number of players leaving the game. We have generally been full, with 149/150 players, and even a waiting list, but now we are at a low point of just around 140 players (we have a policy of removing people if they do not log in for an extended period without letting the guild know in advance).

We are also seeing a reduction in the number of guild runs. Of course, the Random Queue fiasco is partly to blame for that - we used to do regular alliance runs of various dungeons, just with random groups - typically the first people that expressed interest, but RQs introduced the hassle of Tank/Healer/3DPS groups, and forced people either to run some random content or accept reduced rewards, which seems to have killed the motivation of many players.

Are other guilds seeing a similar reduction in activity?

This comes on top of the major failure of the last new guild activity that was introduced - the Stronghold Marauders. People had hoped for something like the Dragonflight runs - something worth doing several times per day with your friends, but instead we just got a "once-per-week" activity.

And yes, Stronghold PvP is pretty much dead too.

Now, we expect to get a Stronghold level expansion (20->25) in the not too-distant future, but personally I would prefer to see something done to improve guild activities first.
Hoping for improvements...

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I've seen an immediate reduction in guild runs since the introduction of RQ on xbox. People are running alts for AD instead of forming 20-30 min guild salvage runs - for exactly the reasons you describe above.

We arranged runs in the same way you describe above; all welcome without class restriction but that's gone out the window now.

What makes this more difficult to manage of course is that anyone volunteering for runs needs to have all dungeons unlocked and be capable of handling MSP & FBI and the time required for these runs makes running R.E.Q. very unattractive.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    While I can understand and agree that there are some issues in the game, it is probably not a great time to get an objective view of player engagement. The Mid Mod Doldrums are upon us. Many people are ling finished with Mod 12 campaign. Tomb farmers are burnt out and UES prices are dropping. I see a fair number of people only on Preview or just running a few dungeons and logging out. It's a good time for people to revisit or try out other games.

The important thing is seeing what happens at the end of February.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    adinosii said:

There was an increase in the number of players leaving the game. We have generally been full, with 149/150 players, and even a waiting list, but now we are at a low point of just around 140 players (we have a policy of removing people if they do not log in for an extended period without letting the guild know in advance).

You only had 9 inactive players. Impressive! (In Valindra's voice)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My PC guild has actually been more active for the past few weeks than usual. Some of it may have been due to the Winter Festival, but even after the Winter Festival ended, it seems like more players are on than used to be.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    khandran#2092 khandran Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Several players in the guild I'm in but also friends of mine outside guild have either reduced their activity a lot (maybe log in once every week or 2 for 10 mins) or completely quit the game. SEems to be lots of disatisfaction with the grind this game has beceome and general sense of boredom in having to keep up with new gear and weapons all the time. I am not positive about the future of the game at all.
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Yup, what has been a very active R20 guild here, lowest numbers in a while outside of winter fest. Many of our hitherto most active members leaving the game bored as hell and nothing has really inspired them for 2 or 3 modules. I'm only still here because of the guild, and I'm looking at taking a partial break, wondering what is being done to suck more fun out of what started as a good game in the new mod.

Would help if dragonflight wasn't pointless, marauders broken (no point doing more than one round and no 2xinf), and the new refinement system meaning the only gems ever donated are the crates people craft and the very occasional voucher along with the temp building so advancement is terribly slow. We're trying to get our offshoot guild up a few levels (we're doing GH 10->11->12 atm), and the other guild I'm involved with which is R8 is struggling even more.
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User

Several players in the guild I'm in but also friends of mine outside guild have either reduced their activity a lot (maybe log in once every week or 2 for 10 mins) or completely quit the game. SEems to be lots of disatisfaction with the grind this game has beceome and general sense of boredom in having to keep up with new gear and weapons all the time. I am not positive about the future of the game at all.

For me the problem is not so much the grind itself, but that game now forces us to do boring levelling dungeons for AD. If I could grind my AD from 3-4 REDs I would be a lot more happy.

Yes, game enjoyment took a turn down with RQs.
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    This game is dying at mid level ... no real playeable content since we got CN. That cause players to give up once the hit 13k+. The problem is FBI and MSP offer nothing to midlevel players and tong is only for endgamers. after 1 year of no content i have seen many of my friends move on to games like FF.

EDIT: Oh and the 1 hour a week campaign of chult did not help esp after it followd a mod with 1 mission a day. Sadly mod 13 will offer nothing for mid level players and give no incentive to play FBI/MSP/MSVA to these players the content developers expect mid level players to play. With some big MMO RPG's coming out this year neverwinter need to take care of all their players not just end gamers if they don't end gamers will not have a game to play. The player BLEED is reall and happening daily, and it is as bad as EE bleed if not worst cause this time no endgamers are nagging about it on the forums
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options

Yup, what has been a very active R20 guild here, lowest numbers in a while outside of winter fest. Many of our hitherto most active members leaving the game bored as hell and nothing has really inspired them for 2 or 3 modules. I'm only still here because of the guild, and I'm looking at taking a partial break, wondering what is being done to suck more fun out of what started as a good game in the new mod.

Would help if dragonflight wasn't pointless, marauders broken (no point doing more than one round and no 2xinf), and the new refinement system meaning the only gems ever donated are the crates people craft and the very occasional voucher along with the temp building so advancement is terribly slow. We're trying to get our offshoot guild up a few levels (we're doing GH 10->11->12 atm), and the other guild I'm involved with which is R8 is struggling even more.

The supposed help that was prommised to smaller guilds over a year ago never happened and the temp buildings is useless for any guild below level 10. Again stating that cryptic is trying to take care of the endgamers (they should get most attention) and not giving any attention to the rest (the biggest problem in the game right now). I am in a small guild but i am in an amazing alliance that "carries" us a lot. The problem is not manyalliances does that to small guilds or offer "Training runs" to TONG where 2/3 end gamers carry the rest through a slow tong. This is where players loose motivation try failing 7-10 times in a row in TONG and say the game is fun when you have NOTHING else for you in the past year + .
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    mynaam said:

This game is dying at mid level ... no real playeable content since we got CN. That cause players to give up once the hit 13k+. The problem is FBI and MSP offer nothing to midlevel players and tong is only for endgamers. after 1 year of no content i have seen many of my friends move on to games like FF.

EDIT: Oh and the 1 hour a week campaign of chult did not help esp after it followd a mod with 1 mission a day. Sadly mod 13 will offer nothing for mid level players and give no incentive to play FBI/MSP/MSVA to these players the content developers expect mid level players to play. With some big MMO RPG's coming out this year neverwinter need to take care of all their players not just end gamers if they don't end gamers will not have a game to play. The player BLEED is reall and happening daily, and it is as bad as EE bleed if not worst cause this time no endgamers are nagging about it on the forums

Again this is quoted for truth. And again there will be players saying "you just need to grind up to 15k+" and then you can do the endgame stuff.

I am a classic demographic customer, I am happy to spend a bit of money sometimes, no I wont grind 8 hours a day, yes I enjoy some of the content, but there ISNT enough to hold me here at 13.2k iL. At my iL everything is either way way too easy or near impossible to PUG.

[And yes I have a guild but not that many players active in MY time zone and yes general player activity seems to have dropped since RQ and general lack of content once you hit the brick wall and lack of interesting content between 13k and 15k]
  • Options
    mynaam said:

The supposed help that was prommised to smaller guilds over a year ago never happened and the temp buildings is useless for any guild below level 10. Again stating that cryptic is trying to take care of the endgamers (they should get most attention) and not giving any attention to the rest (the biggest problem in the game right now). I am in a small guild but i am in an amazing alliance that "carries" us a lot. The problem is not manyalliances does that to small guilds or offer "Training runs" to TONG where 2/3 end gamers carry the rest through a slow tong. This is where players loose motivation try failing 7-10 times in a row in TONG and say the game is fun when you have NOTHING else for you in the past year + .
    I disagree profoundly with some of this, my smaller guild was easily able to maintain the gems or influence temp building at R7 and it was a big help.

I also agree with the sentiment expressed here that there is nothing for people in the 13-15K IL range particularly if you're DPS. I've decided having spent quite a lot of real money on this game that it's going in the wrong direction catering only for the elitists and will now play free till I find something better. I'm only in the 13-15K trap because they keep nerfing whole playstyles out of existence, so I didn't want to concentrate on just one main (I have 9 13-15.2K characters) and have it destroyed.
  • Options
    khandran#2092 khandran Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Aside from inappropriate content for various item levels doesn't the insane repetitiveness annoy anyone? The word "grinding" has become so common that I think it isi easy to ignore how much it can affect us. Fun dungeons, pvp, and new goals other than the eternal quest for obtaining new bis items and upgrading, upgrading, upgrading and refining ad nauseum just does not exist. Fun is in diversity well thought out imo.
    mynaam said:

With some big MMO RPG's coming out this year neverwinter need to take care of all their players not just end gamers if they don't end gamers will not have a game to play. The player BLEED is reall and happening daily, and it is as bad as EE bleed if not worst cause this time no endgamers are nagging about it on the forums

I am guessing that Cryptic already forecast the decline of nwo some time ago....this is why magic the gathering is in the works perhaps...also i dont think they anticipated the decline and loss of player interest would happen so soon.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

I disagree profoundly with some of this, my smaller guild was easily able to maintain the gems or influence temp building at R7 and it was a big help.

Let me clarify if you are below rank 10 and not in an alliance when you build one of these temp buildings you delay the building of other buildings that you need to build to progress so in that way you are actually slowed down. Fortunately we had a great alliance helping us out in those days. I would venture to guess you would agree that temp buildings will be a disaster to build when rank 1-5

EDIT : as was said before their introduction the pricing of these temp buildings should scale with the level of the guild. It really makes no sense charging the same price for a temp building for a rank 20 guild that you would for a rank 1 guild

• Options
    mynaam said:

Let me clarify if you are below rank 10 and not in an alliance when you build one of these temp buildings you delay the building of other buildings that you need to build to progress so in that way you are actually slowed down. Fortunately we had a great alliance helping us out in those days. I would venture to guess you would agree that temp buildings will be a disaster to build when rank 1-5

EDIT : as was said before their introduction the pricing of these temp buildings should scale with the level of the guild. It really makes no sense charging the same price for a temp building for a rank 20 guild that you would for a rank 1 guild
    No they don't, most guilds are waiting for frozen/tyranny/gems/inf etc, and throwing away wood/metal etc with the coffer at capacity, the temp buildings I'm talking about only use the tendables and labour (which is easily obtained, although more expensive now profession packs are no longer in lockboxes), so providing you generate enough resource to break even over the week you're fine. I think we were building one at 5-6.
  • Options
    mynaam said:

Yes, this type of situation happened a few times in the past. The toon is not good enough to do end game or take way too much to grind with little progress or the good enough to do end game but the end game becomes boring after doing that N times. Yes, that is sad. In this situation, I take the "opportunity" to build a new character.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

mynaam said:

Yes, this type of situation happened a few times in the past. The toon is not good enough to do end game or take way too much to grind with little progress or the good enough to do end game but the end game becomes boring after doing that N times. Yes, that is sad. In this situation, I take the "opportunity" to build a new character.
    I cant ever imagine doing the grind on those new characters though [being a casual player and all that] - but yes for some its a great idea.

But then again its still running the same content over and over and over and over again again :smile:
  • Options
    heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    honestly what i keep reading about here is player bleed and i mostly agree on what was said we are losing players at a fast rate because of lack of content and REWARDs as well you see nobody running Msva anymore because once they got marks they don't even want to do it the game knew a good increase in players after the added loot to boxes everyone was running everything for gear rewards ETC please PLEAse and a bigger PLEASE add more rewards to dungeons nobody runs etos anymore no one ever does cragmrire crypts epic no one bother with anything other than msp and tong and now tong is dead and ues are dropping in price if no content comes tto game soon we will lose even more people how can the devs be so blind as to not see what is happening here :( adding insult to injury the bugs currently in the game are a lot like last tong boss having to be repeated and MSP bug not getting final boss chest (link to msp bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BWKPip-rb8 )
  • Options
    edited January 2018

mynaam said:

I cant ever imagine doing the grind on those new characters though [being a casual player and all that] - but yes for some its a great idea.

But then again its still running the same content over and over and over and over again again :smile:
    I would not say it is a great idea. It is just a sad idea.
    By the way, the content is kind of different in some small area. Once a while, I have the "Ha! They changed that" moment.
    I have a few level 70 (leveled up from invocation and leadership) that I hoped one day I might use them.
  • Options
    manipulosmanipulos Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    I agree on the guild-specific content - Dragonflight, Marauders, and Stronghold Siege - these encounters need an overhaul at least in the rewards, except the Siege seems fine if you just do it as fast as possible for the weekly quest reward and ignore actually PVPing.

I agree on the lack of new content for mid-game, I was actually talking about this in Teamspeak recently with some friends. All new content for at least the past year has been geared towards endgame. Lots of things that have been mentioned many times that could help - bringing back the old epic dungeons is probably the most mentioned by players that remember them fondly.

The developers probably think that the hunt system is good new content for the mid-game players, but the drop rates are so bad that it really takes the fun out of it for me. Not to mention the single item restriction on lure components, but that is a different topic that has been covered in other threads.
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    To answer the OP's question, sadly yes. Despite all the recruiting we do, less active players then we had.

100% to @mynaam !
    mynaam said:

This game is dying at mid level ... no real playeable content since we got CN. That cause players to give up once the hit 13k+. The problem is FBI and MSP offer nothing to midlevel players and tong is only for endgamers.

Well said bro!

As GL sometimes i am happy, that our latest influx of players is mostly rookies. Sure we can't do ToNG on the roll, but i keep my fingers crossed, by the time most of them reach that magical border, there would be more to do at mid-level.

Returning players, who have left before Mod 6, mostly miss the original Gauntlgrym. Damn it was so good, we had PVE paired with PVP in a very unique way, shame what has happened to it. Cryptic, bring it back!

As end game player these days you are pretty much hit in the face too, no matter if you are in a small or a full rank 20 guild. Maxed out guilds die from boredom and we bellow rank 20, we are aimlessly chasing rank 20. For what am i asking? I can pretty much do all content with my current mediocre boons and you simply can not substitute real PVE content with an endless amount of INF farm all day. There is so much you can do before you would say meh and throw your weapons in the corner.

I pretty much understand we are between Mods, mind you Mod 13 should have arrived much sooner, this break was to big and the "b" Mod had basically no content either besides a small skirmish that didn't fill any holes.

Pretty sad to see, that Mod 13 won't have a bunch of returning or at least 1 new dungeon either.

ToNG is a big failure in my book. If you are not high IL and FotM class you have pretty much nothing to do there.

Running the PUG Q endlessly killed the purpose of guilds/alliances. I think Cryptic has shot here in their own feet. With PUG Qs most players run a bunch of under geared alts through the skirmishes/leveling dungeons, sometimes pissing off those who have to wait out the "playing" done with Qs.

People interested in PGC still miss a fully functional/rewarding Foundry.

PVP is dead by all means for 99% of the player base. Solo Q was a good step towards the right direction, but up until there is still Q sync, no bracketing, ect. you won't really see a mass influx of players.

Mod 6 butchered and deleted most cool dungeons. No comment there...

Guild specific content dead too, while DF was good earlier, the gear you can get out of it, outdated, the vouchers, not noteworthy, Guild PVP dead too, tbh never really excelled and Marauders would need a big overhaul.

So this leaves us with an endless refining simulator, chasing for newer weapons again in Mod 13. My question would be, for what purpose, where to use them? There is no new PVE content, no new dungeon added and i can tell you, it will definitely not help those poor mid level souls either, who can't get into ToNG and have no other dungeons to run besides the ones they already know inside out.

At the end of my 2 cents i would underline again what @mynaam said. We need more to do for mid- level players too, this is the biggest public of the game and they sit and can run maybe a handful of dungeons over and over and over...up until they get bored and run away. :s

The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I pretty much agree with everything that has been said in this thread.
    -there is the usual loss of players before new module pops up
    -end-game toons begging for going to Tong if they are not the flavor of the month DPS. They rage-quit over time.
    -mid-level toons stuck in CN or in hunts with no other enjoyable possibilities
    - SH events not rewarding enough (outdated rewards)
    - eternal grind is not the taste of everyone

--> New rewards in MSVA, FBI and MSP would be more than welcome; especially for MSVA
    --> Rewards for DF and SH heroic encounters to be updated (even if it consists of rare drops)
    -->Old dungeons to be reintroduced

Small adjustments could help a lot to maintain the players pool.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    i consider my self mid-level player have at least 1 cw 14.5 k il, 1 pally 1 dc 12kil(using my cw r13 bondings), 1 hr, 1gf, 10k il(r7 bonding each), 1 sw(2 bondings r7), 1 gwf, 1tr 11k+il and basicly i try do random stuff for the daily rewards and end up getting bored of the game and exit game to do other stuff, the part the i had a huge number of dungeon runs with guild player or alliance players before random queue was added was so overwhelming that, right know its killing the random queue if im using my dpos char, i try ask for 1 healer(dc or op dev) and 1 tank(gf/op prot), and sadly having to say no to gf dps build players and temp sw player for random queue is the tip of the iceberg. not doing hunts becuase of the non stackable possibility of the trophy/hunts is killing stuff for me, and the 6 treasure maps/week cap is not helping for player that want to farm for the specific +5 rings, reading this same bs is coming with mod 13(more like 12 c), doesnt suprise me at all, looks like one mod 13 ring drops from an instance similar to the house of crocodile weekly quest, basicly rng dops and it possible to do once a week, fails after fails towards player plase, basicly playing to pass the time, untill new mmo come soon on the horizon, patheon looks promising.
  • Options
    rannxeroxxrannxeroxx Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Just adding my voice to this, not saying the way cryptic is doing it is right or wrong, but what my xp is. My daughter and I started playing last year, we are in a active guild. I login in and play almost everyday. The gap of content and the grind is the great wall of China. We are both doing VIP so paying for the game but the grind is starting to get real old real fast. I am sorry but this is not fun. I am not a gaming addict, I just want to pay you for your effort, login, and enjoy myself.

IDK, will keep at it till spring when I actually go outside and do things but I am not sure if I will be back after that. There are a LOT of good games out there with far less grind.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I'm on XB and 100% there has been a decrease in activity over the past 6+ months. Our guild went from being head of an alliance to being sold (twice in the last 3 months), and having the majority of our long term players leave in batches (most of our members had been around since NW hit XB) over changes made to the game since the SKT campaign.

The midlevel players are tired of not having anything new they can do since the last mods focused on endgame content. The BiS guys got sick of all the constant nerfs, changes, glitches, bad loot, and overuse of RNG in the game.

This is what happens when a game tries to be everything to everybody. You water down the entire product to the point that no one has interest in it. It's either too hard for casual players or too easy for hardcore players. They balance powers for PVP and ruin them for PVE.

I get that you want to please a large amount of your base. If you don't have a large enough team to satisfy BiS and casual users in each mod than you have to choose your largest money making demographic and focus on them.

I'm not going to say the sky is falling because it's been said before. I will say the general outlook on the game within my community is one of negativity and a lot of people have moved on.
  • Options
    marv700#9957 marv700 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Way lower participation.

Chalk it up to the RQ fiasco. Also the LOW LOW drop rate on ultimates. For random reinforcement to work you do need to get rewards. Considering how many you need for upgrades it has caused a lot of people to just thrown in the towel.
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    So, I’ll start by saying I’m on Xbox. I was in a very active alliance that ran all content. Then Destiny 2 dropped and a lot of BIS players stopped playing and the alliance fell apart. My guild moved to another alliance, but once people seemed to finish with the current campaign it seemed to slow dramatically. Many times, I would check the roster and the number of players logged in was one or two. We used to have several pages of live players during peak times. I recently left the guild, which is a shame because we worked so hard and were so close to GH20. I think it’s easy to see how the game has slowed, simply change instances and count the players. There used to be thousands in current content on the weekend, now it in the hundreds. I should say my current alliance and are very active. Perhaps active players are consolidating.
    I’ve hit 14.7k on my gwf and have reached a point where I contemplate leaving the game. The problem is I really enjoy the game play. I have all but the last SKT boon. I have completed T9G a few times and failed quite a few more. The content I can easily get into is boring or not worth the effort at this point. The only content I even want to run is T9G, but people only want fast runs, which I totally get. I know firsthand how frustrating it is to run content for four hours and have it fail, meanwhile you get 20 seals and gear drops if you’re lucky. It’s disheartening when your group finally synthesizes, you beat Orcus, and get nothing, zero drops, or just as insulting, you get something worthless. I don’t need 100 RP, I need gear to progress. And a sense of progress is what I feel I’m missing.
    NW seems to have one path for character viability be it in PVE or PVP. Once players reach that, they have no reason to continue playing.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I took a screen shot of our guild yesterday about 6pm EST and I was the only one on :( There used to be 30+ on at that time. Very sad to see so many players go either to other games or to play solo because of the mechanics recently introduced.

Currently there are 9 players on in guild.

We are a GH20 with all the goodies for PvE as well.

It's very hard to recruit good end game players as well because they are all in the same boat we are, in a guild that they worked their asses off building to GH20. Even to go to another GH20 guild is tough because it's not your blood sweat and tears put into it.

That said, we have room in guild and in alliance for anyone wishing to try something new... I'd love some new folks to rock content with!! 18+. team speak, and 8.5k IL (Without SH boons) min requirement.
  • Options
    sgaddis13#3703 sgaddis13 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

I've seen an immediate reduction in guild runs since the introduction of RQ on xbox. People are running alts for AD instead of forming 20-30 min guild salvage runs - for exactly the reasons you describe above.

We arranged runs in the same way you describe above; all welcome without class restriction but that's gone out the window now.

What makes this more difficult to manage of course is that anyone volunteering for runs needs to have all dungeons unlocked and be capable of handling MSP & FBI and the time required for these runs makes running R.E.Q. very unattractive.

Same here Xbox wise.

We have a very active alliance, but I am still seeing a drop in activity.