test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MSPC - Run Times - Post Bonding

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
edited January 2018 in PvE Discussion
Prior to the bonding nerf a group of us went into MSPC and ran it with 1 tank, me as a DC and 3 DPS. Than we ran it again with 1 tank, 2 DC, and 2 DPS, and our final attempt was 1 tank,1 DC, me as a MoF buffer, and 2 DPS. The 2 DC run was around 23 minutes, 25 minutes with me as MoF buffer and around 30 minutes with me just as a DC.

Running after the adjustment to bonding our times are about 2-3 minute longer. The biggest difference I noticed was that the 2 DC run had just a few seconds less in time of completion than our runs with a MoF and a DC. The bonding adjustments IMO has mad other none DC just as valuable as a 2nd DC in groups.

As someone who mains a DC yeah this hurts but it is also welcomed as I know how good a MoF Renegade full buffer or a well built Templock (especially after the updates) will be in groups. This should help out none DC get into groups.

So our new time is 2 DC runs are a bit over 25 minutes, with a DC and a 2nd buffer it around 26 minutes and with a 1 tank, 1 DC and 3 DPS our times jumped up to over 30 minutes.

These times are if we don't wipe and with grabbing shifting key.

What have others seen for times before and after in MSPC.

Comments

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

Prior to the bonding nerf a group of us went into MSPC and ran it with 1 tank, me as a DC and 3 DPS. Than we ran it again with 1 tank, 2 DC, and 2 DPS, and our final attempt was 1 tank,1 DC, me as a MoF buffer, and 2 DPS. The 2 DC run was around 23 minutes, 25 minutes with me as MoF buffer and around 30 minutes with me just as a DC.

Running after the adjustment to bonding our times are about 2-3 minute longer. The biggest difference I noticed was that the 2 DC run had just a few seconds less in time of completion than our runs with a MoF and a DC. The bonding adjustments IMO has mad other none DC just as valuable as a 2nd DC in groups.

As someone who mains a DC yeah this hurts but it is also welcomed as I know how good a MoF Renegade full buffer or a well built Templock (especially after the updates) will be in groups. This should help out none DC get into groups.

So our new time is 2 DC runs are a bit over 25 minutes, with a DC and a 2nd buffer it around 26 minutes and with a 1 tank, 1 DC and 3 DPS our times jumped up to over 30 minutes.

These times are if we don't wipe and with grabbing shifting key.

What have others seen for times before and after in MSPC.

rank 13 enchants and bonding rank 14 + soul crystal improved the time vs before the bonding nerf.
  • Options
    uniquesuby03420#3299 uniquesuby03420 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Nice runs you accomplished. I've only passed it once....ty for the info
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Nice runs you accomplished. I've only passed it once....ty for the info

I did a random Q and got MPSC and complete it in a bit over 30 minutes. Not bad considering it was a RQ. The thing was though, all players were 15K and higher.