What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deleted

lordmaniklordmanik Member Posts: 131 Arc User
Gone
Post edited by lordmanik on

Comments

• mrnoisy#4242 mrnoisy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, i just sent you a msg on psn. Let me know if you guys are still looking for a few new players. Thx
  • lordmaniklordmanik Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Updated info
    Ruthless Army is still recruiting.
  • tony#2105 tony Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Can you explain what you mean by "no alts". I have 3 level 70s and 4 60-69.
    Sorry just saw your message now. As long as you have your main character in the guild, you can bring as many of your alt toons as you want.
  • nate556#4790 nate556 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Sent a pm to Manik. Hoping to find a guild to learn and laugh with. Thanks. B)
    Seekers of Sin
    Guild Officer
    Always looking for active & mature players. Join our discord server to learn more.
    https://discord.gg/3crMCCH
    We are still looking for new members. We'll have 6 boons by x2 shards next week.
    Upgraded stronghold to GH12.
    Upgraded stronghold to GH13.
  • sukineko#7382 sukineko Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello. Ive never really played online games before, so im unsure of how to contact you. Is the Ruthless Army still recruiting? I would sadly need a lot of help, but I will be able to play at least once a week.
    Hi. Yes Ruthless Army is still recruiting. You can either message me on PSN or tell me your psn ID. Please also check that your "who can contact you" settings is set to anyone. Otherwise you won't see my messages. If it's set to friends only then send me a friend request. ManikwithaNine is my psn ID.
    Upgraded SH and joined up with Apex Alliance.
    edited October 2018
    Change of alliance.
    Post edited by lordmanik on
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Im Mike,16kHR, I run a combat build for groups and I also run a arch/combat hybrid build for solo or groups when mob control is needed. My stats after bondings on combat are 185%dmg ,94%crit, 155css +50 with my vorpal=205css and 100% AP, ive also got the chult and Barovia gear for 3%s to melee.I have a mic, I’m easy to get along with and willing to help out as needed. I’m normally on every night of the week from 7pm to 11 pm us eastern time. If u guys have room I would appreciate a invite.
    Thnx
    X_mike_who_x (psn id)