test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

7 consumable buffs

Hi all,
Since the patch you can now use seven consumable buffs. Potion, elixir, invocation, stronghold food, event food, event item and trinket. For dps, what buffs are people using to max damage?
Currently I'm using potion of force, elixir of heroism/wildstorm, invocation, salmon whatever (power one) no event food at mo, winter things and the lucky coin.
Any tips would be great. Also can the chult food in Port nyanzaru stack as an event food??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Hi all,

Since the patch you can now use seven consumable buffs. Potion, elixir, invocation, stronghold food, event food, event item and trinket. For dps, what buffs are people using to max damage?

Currently I'm using potion of force, elixir of heroism/wildstorm, invocation, salmon whatever (power one) no event food at mo, winter things and the lucky coin.

Any tips would be great. Also can the chult food in Port nyanzaru stack as an event food??

Thanks in advance

How much of gain do you think you actually get from those items? I'm curious if you did any test to see how much of an impact those items actually make.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    @mebengalsfan
    Answer a lot of impact .. that is why they reduced them from 30 or so you could take at once to a few

also there are +2000 stat potions as well craft able mod12b ..+10% critical severity from wild storm(free from invoking ) they are not ..nothing either etc etc .+ event +food((watermelon) +guild food +invoke + coin + campfire buff = more power/armor pen /crit thousands more.. all buff prior to the mod12bfix used to add up to approx 34 rank 12 enchantments worth of power/item level etc and it was out of control
  • sengir0#3465 sengir0 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    noob question, which consumable buffs goes away when you die? I dont know which buff is active since we can't see the buff bars on console
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    They usually say: "...and persists through death."

I just flip the coin and take a guild food or power potion and go...
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    I played so many hours to earn the pocket pet and coin for multiple toons and used them both and now I can’t. Feels like all those hours of game play was in vein. :(
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

I played so many hours to earn the pocket pet and coin for multiple toons and used them both and now I can’t. Feels like all those hours of game play was in vein. :(

I know how you feel. Instead of the pocket pet I use the wildstorm potion on my DPS. For my DC I use the recovery potion and food along with flipping my coin. Those are my buffs. I use maybe 2-3 max. I personally don't see a difference.

I'm glad the devs are fixing the stacking craziness that exist in the game.
This discussion has been closed.