test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Opinions on Legendary Mounts

litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
Any offerings on which you prefer, based on Animation Time/Combat Power/Equip Power/Visuals/etc?

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    Thank you all for the answers! Does anyone have any insight on the animation times for various Legendary Mounts? I thought I had seen talk of Tenser's Disk being longer to activate, and others being really fast, but cannot seem to search those posts out.
  • Options
    eldritchxeldritchx Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    TRex minion chomping 1hkos Souls and Nostura tentacles.
  • Options
    Ok, last question... Which seems better and why? :

Turning a GR Legendary Pack in for a mount that I would use (Tenser's, Rage Drake, etc)?

Turning a GR Legendary Pack in for a mount that I would sell (Tenser's, Rage Drake, etc), and then buy another, lower cost mount pretty much for the 140% Movement Bonus, and some lesser, but still useful, Equip/Mount power?

The argument behind the second option is that it is fairly easy to get stats you need to where you want them (with Mounts becoming part of Loadouts, this is even easier), and the Movement Bonus is about 50% of the draw for Legendary Mounts. I am not big on appearance/visuals of Mounts, so any would do, as long as its not too distracting.

The argument behind the first option is ITS A FREAKIN' TENSER'S!!!/RAGE DRAKE!!!/ETC!!!!

All comments are welcome. And thank you!
  • Options
    reg1981 said:

What class are you running that you plan to put an orange mount on? DC / OP I'd always use a 4k power mount if it's in the AD budget lol

My main is a CW (13.6k iLvl). I've never really had the time to min/max my stats, and was often unclear on the 'caps', so I just pumped up the main 3, plus some recovery. TBH, I have enough gear/enchantments/insignia to make my stats what I want, so whatever I pick for mount stats, I can always adjust elsewhere (swapping Brutals for Demonics if I need more ArmPen, etc).

I have never run FBI, Svard or ToNG. Just never had the time or friends to group with when I did have time, so my gear is not BiS, but it gets me by. I do have the River District Aboleth Weapons, so that isn't so bad.

• Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    Never gonna get one even with "A free" key a day.
  • Options
    jade1280 said:

Never gonna get one even with "A free" key a day.

Already did so. That's why I'm asking.