test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will we see an Xbox One X update for this game?

Will we see an Xbox One X update for this game? While I do enjoy it alot, it's a bit hideous to switch between my PC acc and my Xbox One X account to see the major difference :pensive:
It should be possible to get alot more better graphics on the One X, so please consider a patch Perfect World.

Comments

• Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Possible, but very time consuming and expensive.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    -w- It’ll work just fine on the new system, dunno if they’ll take advantage of the new hardware due to the old system still on the same server
  • Options
    jappethebreadjappethebread Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    > @ltsmithneko said:
    > -w- It’ll work just fine on the new system, dunno if they’ll take advantage of the new hardware due to the old system still on the same server

So on PC they can put lower and higher graphics on the same server but not on console?

They are constantly converting graphics from PC to console with new mods dropping. I don't see why thwy couldn't convert the higher graphics to Xbox and give us an option to use the high graphics.

That would make a lot of X owners happy including me.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    .w. Not many games do it for consoles, but I doubt they’d put in the time to do so.
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    If they do it, they will wait until the One X has been out for a while. You have to remember that Cryptic doesn't have the million dollar budgets that the big name game companies do.
  • Options
    smashinbootssmashinboots Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    The One X definitely helps with load times. I am the first one into dungeons consistently.