test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queues Ignores Who Is In Your Ignore List

Queues Take Into Consideration Who Is In Your Ignore List. Don't Put me More in a Queue With Who Is Already In My Ignore List. :)

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    All Ignore does is keep you from seeing any comments made by that account.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yeah, but I agree it would be a nice feature!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    This feature would be amazing.

A similar problem exists with party invites, ignored people can spam you with party and queue invites, which is not fun at all because it show an unhideable popup window in the middle of the screen. The only way I have found so they can't spam you anymore is with the console command that reports a player because of spam/botting.
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    +1 or should be a message when someone from your ignor list joing party or q or guild.

"sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options
    dvnw#9677 dvnw Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Polaris, try to discuss about in out native forum. Guess community opinion =)
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    I agree and it would be fine, if my place in the que list would get postponed to the person on my ignore list. He enters and I will have to wait for another group. That being said, bc of the amount of scammers, AFKers, leechers and purely annoying ppl out there, this feature could waste more resources, than we might think.

Best possible scenario is a bunch of AFK leechers and bots ending in dungeons, bc they are on the ignore list of most of the other players.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    rannxeroxxrannxeroxx Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    My daughter was in my room behind me playing and doing a random in IG and she was just swearing like a sailor. She said some d-bag was just insulting everyone on voice chat calling people fagg#ts and other bigoted d-bag comments. Other then our guild mates on discord she never reveals she is a female due to the past harassment she has had in MMOs.

Being able to completely block blacklisted people from queue would really be a very good anti-harassment feature that PW should include in all their games. Online harassment is a BIG issue today.
  • Options
    c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Yes, please. I'd prefer not to run dungeons with bots who go and collect every single trinket or simply wait for me to finish the whole thing before they start walking.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language