test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FBI First boss

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
There seems to be a bug that end up being a run killer when doing random queue's and get it.

If you have a member die at the first boss of FBI the party have to kick that player since there is no way to conitnue in the dungen. this is sad cause it is normally the only opertunity for newby players to get a fbi win.

In private q we normally just kick the person and reinvite them so was not a big problem. That player just miss out at first boss drop which could be a very bad thing. This is not possible on Random Q though. It would really be nice if this gets fixed it has been around for almost a year now but we had a workaroud till rnd q was introduced.
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    The player can sign post to PE or other location then, once there, choose "return to instance" and he'll be with the team again.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Thank you will suggest that .. but it is mostly i low level player that dies on their first run so not sure they will always have vip :)
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    I would suggest telling everyone in the party that if they die to not release and remain dead. If they do this and the boss is killed and then they release they will be able to not only be with the group but obtain the drops from the boss. This issue should be fixed and its not just on the preview server but its on the live server as well.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Good advice thank you

• b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Better advice is if they would fix the issue so that you dont get locked out when you die for the boss. Anyways ya I my self normally stay dead on every boss I die on until either the boss is dead or a wipe happens. Thats just me though.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

The player can sign post to PE or other location then, once there, choose "return to instance" and he'll be with the team again.

Or the devs could just, i dunno, fix the problem for once.