test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Play with different platforms?

croixxcroixx Member Posts: 24 Arc User
I play the PC version of this wonderful game and wish to play with my two sons as they are on Xbox clients. I'm pretty sure I can't unless I purchase an Xbox, however, I wanted to be certain before doing so as I love my PC. I am also aware this might be addressed elsewhere on these forums and I have looked through alot. Alas, I have no confirmation but maybe in the future this might be possible? All comments pertaining to the subject are welcome. :)

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Each platform has its own servers. The PC has Dragon (International) and Drider (Russia), as well as a few testing servers. The XBOX has its own server and the Playstation has its own as well. There is no Cross-Platform play between them. So, if you're going to start playing on the XBOX, you'll be starting anew. The only thing that you can share between the PC and XBOX are your ARC Rewards Points. Points you earn through the ARC platform are one and the same between the PC ARC App and the XBOX ARC App and can be redeemed in the XBOX ARC App for items in Neverwinter, while on the PC they are redeemable for Zen.
  • croixxcroixx Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Thank you for the detailed response Zebular. I'm sticking with the PC as I just upgraded to an MSI gaming laptop. I will give my son my old one. I just cant get into gaming on anything other than PC. Its a one stop shop and optimized with everything. Oh well. Thanks again!!!!