test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale

This sales seems to have little impact to the market when compared to the June sale.

Even with Zen being discounted for PS+ members, at least in the USA, I do not see the high volume of players opening up LBs this time around.

Comments

• Options
    jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Pretty sure it's cause there are a lot fewer players playing. But still there are a quite a few boxes being opened. A few friends including myself alone have opened about 40k boxes and everything is selling fast.
  • Options
    dukeguard#8158 dukeguard Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Zen prices are slowing inching up and stay put while content is the same old same old grind. Fewer players are spending many have either quit the game or stopped spending due to the upcoming 12b patch bonding nerf. Too expensive.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Or maybe it is due to players already having 500+ days of VIP and not wanting to spend more. I myself did not buy anything with NW, but I did pick up Morrowind Collectors Edition add on for ESO for $30. Got Uncharted 4 for $15 and a few other items I know that were priced right for Black Friday. As for the Zen and Zen Market sale, I thought about buying the Zen needed to unlock the campaigns up to SOMI that normally cost $100 but would have been around $50 for my SW but I did not have the time to play to get him to 60 to buy that. Oh well....

I wish the devs had an item in the zen that would simply add levels to the character. I know I would have bought that to get to 60 and than the campaign purchase to get my character to end game. For those that don't know, buying the EE campaign gets you to 70 if you are at 60.