test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Community Manager on Vacation [11/17 - 11/28]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2017 in News & Announcements
Update 12/1/17

I'm back! A couple setbacks due to traveling delayed my return but I'm back in the office today! I'm catching up on everything that's been happening which means I may be quiet until Monday but, rest assured, I'm here and happy to be back in Neverwinter with ya'll :)

Greetings Adventurers! I wanted to notify everyone that I will be on vacation starting tomorrow and won't be back until November 29. I have been working hard at making sure things are covered while I'm gone. The CM for STO, @ambassadorkael#6946 will be covering for emergencies, the moderators have escalation steps, and the game team will be able to contact me for anything major (though, as a general rule, we try not to reach out to people who are on vacation).

Responses to day-to-day questions or feedback will likely be delayed until I get back but please continue to post on the forums so when I get back I can escalate whatever is pending!

I hope those of you in the US have a great Thanksgiving and those elsewhere have an excellent couple weeks!

Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments