test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Won't launch game

teiddenteidden Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Launcher stopped at 50% update when trying to install game. Restarted it now stuck on patching. Any fixes outthere. Would be nice to try the game out.

Comments

• gabbagulgabbagul Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I'm having the exact same issue, only mine never made it to 50% the first time.

*edit* On PC, btw. And I would try uninstalling and reinstalling, except I see no options to do that, as the game hasn't fully installed yet. It just did the little 140MB startup thing, and then hung up on the 10GB patch.
  • sheepdog3sheepdog3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    having same issue...cancelled out after it ran all night and just died at 1.4Gb patched...now loading it just says "patching" and no movement at all. Very frustrating.....especially after coming back after 3 yrs.
    "We know that the sheep live in denial; that is what makes them sheep. They do not want to believe that there is evil in the world...The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog...He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep...Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep...Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.
  • themadmainer#5129 themadmainer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Im having same issue only the game never even started to patch, just hangs at "patching" with no movement at all
  • dirtylildeedsdirtylildeeds Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue for me just stuck on patching. Anyone help us?
  • gabbagulgabbagul Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Check to make sure a formerly opened NW game launcher isn't hidden and lurking in your Task Manager. That solved it for me. Apparently the launcher didn't exit properly when it first froze and I closed it. (tried to close it, apparently :P) If there's a launcher stuck in the Task Manager, a new one doesn't work. Gotta end task on the original one, or reboot your machine. Hope you all get it sorted.
  • stravs#3917 stravs Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2017
    This needs to be fixed ASAP it's not even funny, 2 days it's been trying to patch. This isn't a problem with my internet or my PC nor is it an issue with more than one launcher being open. It just decides to patch the game willy nilly. Fingers crossed I may have the game installed by Friday...
  • moriktraskmoriktrask Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Thank you gabbagul. Once I went in to Task Manager and shut it down, I restarted and it worked perfectly.