test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaign Completion Tokens Not Working

ibz4ez#9773 ibz4ez Member Posts: 117 Arc User
Very simply any and all campaign completion tokens that you copy from Live to Preview don't work.
You get the error: [Error] Unable to complete transaction: a previous transaction is still running.
Whenever you double click the tokens.

Can we please get this fixed? How else is accurate testing of boons supposed to be made on a variety of classes?

*EDIT*

This is still an issue to my surprise after the new bug-fixing related patch.
Post edited by ibz4ez#9773 on
Tagged:

Comments

• ibz4ez#9773 ibz4ez Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    This is still an issue on preview server.

I understand this is a tough call to make as to what extent players should be a part of the bug fixing program and what powers they should be given on preview. Which is why, I suspect, this hasn't gained any acknowledgement.

I'd like to humbly remind the developers that 4 years ago this game was released and it was not released perfect. Every single release of this game, whether full season or half, has been riddles with new bugs. Which clearly suggests that the developers alone do not have the capacity to find every single bug which is why bug-reporting exists to enlist the help of players.

I would also like to remind the developers that continued support regarding bug fixes is part of the service in which Cryptic studios and it's partners should be providing, whether or not this game is considered a paid service, and that their efforts should always be towards making the game as enjoyable experience as is possible.

Therefore I think it wise that the aforementioned "bug-fixing month" in October become a more permanent measure. I also think it wise that a certain level of response regarding bug fixes should always be present as a way of recognising player's efforts to aid in the betterment of the game both when bug-fixes are sent via customer support or on related forum sections. Such as this one.

• tristindurhamtristindurham Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The completion tokens that are purchased in the astral diamonds store on the preview server are not working either.
  • uhdonauhdona Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    After the Campaign Completion tokens were added to the Zen Store on the Mimic Preview Server this issue is still there. Both for new characters made on Mimic, and old characters transferred over from live servers. Unable to test the Elemental Evil Campaign Completion with Level Boost Token as I do not have a character in the 60-69 level range.