test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jewelcrafting Task for Slot Conversion

frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
edited October 2017 in Player Feedback (PC)
Adding a new profession task to Jewelcrafting to convert combo dual-slot rings to double offence/defence slot rings would be nice I think?
FrozenFire

Comments

• Options
    hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    There's plenty of ways to get double slot rings, be it def/off. Don't see how JC can make a profit by this?
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

There's plenty of ways to get double slot rings, be it def/off. Don't see how JC can make a profit by this?

You get to use the rings you want instead of being forced to use something you don't really like, or if you weren't lucky enough for a +5. I don't really see 'plenty' of ways without being extremely lucky either :p
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

I don't see many double offense rings or double defense rings.
    However, there are many offense+defense slot rings. Because of that, based on the current profession setup, it needs to add may be 200 tasks for this request. In the current profession setup, The input material must be a specific item and the output product also must be a specific items. Now, you need to count how many offense+defense slot rings in the game.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I would like the idea, as most of the +5 rings are double offense slots, and I honestly would prefer them to be offense/defense.