test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sharandar Campaign vanished from Campaign list.

mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
The Sharandar Campaign seems to have vanished from one of my characters.

Interestingly, it is the only one of eight who has the campaign unlocked but not completed.
I bought two new slots during the sale and only recently started the characters. One just hit level 70 and had the first two Sharandar boons and just unlocked the third gate, the other has only just hit 60 and so Sharandar shows as locked. The other six have 100% completion, and all but the one who is mid way through can access the campaign through the campaign window.
On the other, it simply does not appear anywhere on the page (and I've gone through the filters...)

This happened just after the latest patch, it was definitely there on Monday, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Comments

• Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Open the journal options and look for something regarding low level campaigns. Sorry, can't remember the exact wording.

~MDA
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Fixed...

Cold reboot did the trick. I'd tried turning it off and back on again from the controller to no avail, and since the cold reboot seems the only way to fix graphic drop out these days wondered if it would do anything. Genuinely surprised that it worked as I've never seen or heard of a vanishing quest or campaign before.

So no worries... sorted.