- Chult Repeatables: The quest, Out-Pirate the Pirates, cannot be completed and may cause player characters to become stuck.
- Players may now select a specific stack of Identification Scrolls to use on Identify All.
- Prevent Tiamat's Return is now properly discounted after a Patronage Token is applied.
- Unlock Epic Demogorgon is now properly discounted after a Patronage Token is applied.
- Certain specific dungeons no longer incorrectly give Astral Diamonds as a reward regardless of whether the player used Random Queue.
- In accordance with the addition of random queues, the weekly quest "Hero's Challenge" is no longer available from Kavatos.
- Master of the Hunt once again properly requires level 64, rather than 70.
- Random Queue rewards are now properly granted to all players who qualify; there had been a case where, if several groups were running the same instance at the same time, some would not receive the Random Queue rewards.
- Account-wide unlocks should now be awarded immediately, rather than after a map change or re-log.
- In order to accomodate for account wide unlocks of queue content, it is no longer necessary to complete Fangbreaker Island in order to queue for Assault on Svardborg.
- Players may now properly access the Cloaked Ascendancy and Chult campaigns after receiving an account-wide unlock.
Stronghold Daily Adjustments
- In accordance with the addition of random queues, the stronghold daily quests have been adjusted to require completion of random queues instead of a specific dungeon or skirmish.
- Players below level 70 will be tasked with completing a random dungeon and a random skirmish.
- Players at level 70 will be tasked with completing a random epic dungeon and a random skirmish.
- Any currently accepted daily dungeon quests for a specific dungeon will remain on your character and may still be completed but cannot be picked up again.
- An audio update has been made to various parts of the updated Refinement interface.
- Artifacts may now be upgraded multiple ranks at a time! A slider is now on the Rank bar, and that slider can go as high as the highest full rank that the player can afford.
- Convert in Bulk: Certain high-value items will no longer be automatically placed into this window when filling by category. (Example: High-rank enchantments, and anything that requires a special typed-in confirmation when discarding)
- Item to Refine: The "Clear Slot" button has been removed.
- Refinement Point counts have been removed from certain tooltip text, as Refinement Points are now shown in relevant item tooltips directly.
- Sea of Moving Ice items are once again properly restorable to Tier 2.
- The Item Progression window width can no longer change during use.
- The Celestial Store has been updated to remove one of the artifact boxes (as, with these changes, two boxes became identical).
- Tooltips for various items and packs have been adjusted to reflect updated contents.
Bonus RP Event
Release NotesContent and Environment
- Drop rates for this event have been increased.
- The wording in this event's description has been updated to be more direct and clear.
Merchant Prince's Folly
- After fixing sabotaged weapons, the quest path now properly leads to the guards' doors.
- Enemies now less frequently become hung up on the barricades.
- Guards in this skirmish no longer use Knight's Challenge.
- Players can no longer become stuck in barricades.
- Players can no longer become stuck in the portcullis.
- Players can no longer skip some enemies inside the courtyard.
- The camera path in the intro cutscene no longer travels through players' armor and weapon visual effects.
- The engineer can no longer be targeted by enemies.
- The engineer no longer stares at the wall at the end of the skirmish.
- The engineer now has a new icon, rather than the profession vendor icon.
- The exit portal at one of the exits is no longer half-sunken into the ground.
- The mini-contact notification no longer plays for the entire party when someone needs to be guided to another area.
Combat and Powers
- River District: A warning now appears if the player attempts to leave the instance early.
Classes and Balance
- Resolved an issue wherein the use of the Paladin tactical power "Sanctuary" would only play the raised shield animation for a short time before reverting to the standard combat idle.
- As a result, Sanctuary should now feel more responsive and it should be easier to tell when you are blocking.
- Skull Lord Staff: The epic version of this artifact now deals damage at the correct location.
- Skull Lord Staff: The tooltip for this artifact now more accurately states the damage it deals.
- Soul Sight: Appropriate audio now plays on activation of this artifact.
- Alpha Compy: Call of Vengeance now properly increases damage as stated.
- Alpha Compy: Multiple instances of Call of Vengeance no longer stack.
- Batiri: This companion's Poisoned Bolt power now has unique visual FX on hit.
- Batiri: This companion's Poisoned Bolt power's damage is now lower to be more in line with other companions.
Enchantments and Enhancements
- Barkshield Rank 13: The first stack of Bolstered Bark now properly absorbs up to 28,000 damage, rather than 20,000.
- Bloodtheft: The damage and healing from this enhancement has been increased, and its tooltip has been updated to more accurately scale to its values.
- This enhancement's buff now properly affects the correct types of damage.
- The cooldown is no longer incorrectly procced multiple times from certain powers.
- The extra damage hit now fires when daily powers are used.
- EDIT: The AoE tiers (Ranks 11, 12, and 13) are confirmed not to function on this build. Thanks for the report!
- Plague Fire Rank 13: This rank's effect can no longer incorrectly stack with a previous rank's effect.
- Soulforged: The tooltip now correctly describes the amount of damage dealt.
- Thunderhead: This enchantment now properly procs as frequently as stated on the tooltip.
Items and Economy
- The functionality of CC Reduction has been made more consistent with its stack count.
- Deinonychus Mount: A typo in the tooltip has been fixed.
- Deinonychus Mount: The rider now sits a little higher on the saddle to mitigate clipping issues.
- Players may no longer purchase Masterwork vol. III books if they already have a copy.
Sword Coast Chronicle / Campaign
- Icewind Dale: The Kessell's Retreat clickable area no longer overlaps Frozen Treasures.
- The Soul Sight artifact no longer appears twice in its Collection.
Vote Kick / Abandon
Character Art, Audio, Animation, and Visual Effects
- Players may now properly press Alt to return to standard controls while this interface is active.
- Shirt of the Chultan Merchant: This shirt no longer displays skin, rather than scales, when worn on a dragonborn character.
- Strategist gear: Guardian's boots now have the correct visual geometry.
- The first pass of Italian and Russian localization has been made.
Edit: Added known issue to Feytouched fixes above.