test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Batiri Shaman Mask

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
Was pretty happy this dropped for me after killing Crabclaw or whatever his name is (The new Hunt).

The equip Bonus does not work. I ran a whole Pirate Dungeon solo to check it out and it never procced, tried for 20mins in Chult too but it does not work. It is supposed to raise a Bitiri Spirit to fight alongside me for 1min when I kill an enemy :(
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been escalated!
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

Issue has been escalated!

Thank you :)

According to a couple of people on Reddit, the Mask does work but it is very very very rare. But after a couple of hours killing things even a low proc chance should have allowed me to see it.

I have never seen it proc and pretty sure it does not work as cannot find any evidence of it proccing.
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This was tested by our team and they were able to get it to proc, but it was random. May just be unlucky RNG :(
  • treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    It is rather amusing to see the little fella follow us but I've rarely seen either him or the wraith from that other head piece.

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

This was tested by our team and they were able to get it to proc, but it was random. May just be unlucky RNG :(

Ah ha yes you are right, I am sorry for wasting your time.

I did not expect him to be so small ha ha so I completely missed him up until now. In fact I was wandering around Chult killing things when I saw one of these little Ravager's and did not know what the heck it was lol.

The Spirit does not follow you though so also fighting from mob to mob he is a little useless. As far as I can tell from my Combat Log he does 2 attacks. As 2 random things have started appearing... it just says "your melee attack hits for ****" and "your charge deals ****", I have no idea what these are so presume its the Spirit hitting in combat.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    wdj40 said:

Ah ha yes you are right, I am sorry for wasting your time.

I did not expect him to be so small ha ha so I completely missed him up until now. In fact I was wandering around Chult killing things when I saw one of these little Ravager's and did not know what the heck it was lol.

The Spirit does not follow you though so also fighting from mob to mob he is a little useless. As far as I can tell from my Combat Log he does 2 attacks. As 2 random things have started appearing... it just says "your melee attack hits for ****" and "your charge deals ****", I have no idea what these are so presume its the Spirit hitting in combat.

Around 20k, the wraith hits for around 80k. If you play a very protective character it will compose a decent amount of your damage while active.

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I can confirm that it was working for me on PC yesterday. Here's a screenshot of me and my little blue buddy before he faded away.

My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png