test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vanishing Wizard

Not sure if this is related to my ongoing situation with graphics such as trail marker and loot glows disappearing after about ten minutes play.

Once a week my guild host DF/Marauders. Start with two dragon runs at the top of the hour, then Marauders at half past.
For the past three times I've returned to the keep to ring the second bell with the Travelling Wizard only to find that he's vanished. To fix this I have to log out close the game and start again.
This in't some sideways attempt to further my idea of making bells unbound or BtA... it's just a right pain in the HAMSTER.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2017
    This is not a bug. The wizard disappears for a set amount of time (exactly 15 minutes, I think) after Dragons are summoned. If the dragons are killed too fast or even if they are not, you still must wait for him to return to summon them again.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Right. So I must be logging back in at almost exactly the 15 minute mark... that makes sense, cheers.

Mod edited out personal detail.
    Post edited by kreatyve on