test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

60% Crit Renegade DPS build

metalicum1metalicum1 Member Posts: 200 Arc User
Has anyone tried a 60% crit chance build?

I suppose I can do with 60% after companion proc, 10% from chilling advantage. And also slot Owlbear cup, So that when the crit bonus does not proc I at least have dmg from that. That would make it 70% without Nexus Proc, and 100% with the proc.

I'm looking for ways to fully utilize Renegade tree as a DPS. I can get a Lot of power if I can skip 40% crit chance in comparison to Thaum tree.
Aris Meyde CW MoF Renegade

[PS4] Alliance - House Stargaryen

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    EDIT: I suppose you can make it 55% with Uncertain Allegiance.
    EDIT II: Do I get Owlbear proc from each tick Icy Terrain of CoI or other dots? I suppose no but maybe there's something to be found. (answered, no it does not, you can confirm, Icy Terrain does)
    EDIT III: SS would loose a lot of dmg, MoF might loose less as smolder must be proced way less to be effective. I would also slot CC offhand to get another 5% so that would make it 50% base and another 4000 power (20000).

• Options
    edited August 2017
    EDIT V: So the build is 50% crit from stats, 5% from Uncertain Allegiance, 5% from CC offhand, 10% from Chilling Advantage, 30% from chaos Nexus (4/7 proc rate?). That's 100%, everything utilized, and when crit don't proc you get owlbear tick. By doing this you can transfer 20000 to your power stat.

You start by casting Icy terrain, before your companion procs - you get almost sure owlbear procs, and then you start procing you crit buffs.
    I will try this and refer.
    Post edited by metalicum1 on

• Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    hmm i thought chaos(chaotic ) Nexus buffed armor pen *shrugs* where does this 4/7 chance come from ?
  • Options
    kalina311 said:

hmm i thought chaos(chaotic ) Nexus buffed armor pen *shrugs* where does this 4/7 chance come from ?

There are 7 possible Chaos Magic procs. - Fury, Nexus, Growth, Fury-Growth, Fury-Nexus, Nexus-Growth, Fury-Nexus-Growth.
    Though it turned out the proc is probably not random, so it's not 4/7, but a little less. somewhere between 33% and 4/7 (57%)

Though the build is junk, so it doesn't matter much.