test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

my guild is vanish

warebear#8636 warebear Member Posts: 2 Arc User
i had a low level guild, and in the second update after the new episode, the guild has vanished. i open a ticket and the GM tell me to submit a report in the forum, so the QA team could see it.
here is some images.
first in login screen show that my char was in stronghold

then, in the game, show that my char had no guild

waiting for some help.

Kind Regards.
Iron Bull

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2017
    You will need to upload the images somewhere such as imgur.com so that we can see the images.

Were you the leader of the guild? Was anyone else rank 7? How long did you stay offline?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

i had a low level guild, and in the second update after the new episode, the guild has vanished. i open a ticket and the GM tell me to submit a report in the forum, so the QA team could see it.
    here is some images.
    first in login screen show that my char was in stronghold

then, in the game, show that my char had no guild

waiting for some help.

Kind Regards.
    Iron Bull

Were there other players in the guild with you? Did you go inactive for a month or so?
  • Options
    warebear#8636 warebear Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    zebular,
    all players with lvl 7 rank are mine, and i got inactive for one day (maybe less)