test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Getting a Better Mount???

Hi guys! I've started playing Neverwinter, and I'm a lvl 66 Tiefling Great Weapon Fighter. I was just wondering if there was a simple way to get a better mount that doesn't mean buying Zenny. Owlbears are the cutest, but not easy to come by. Any tips for a new player who hates having to maneuver around mob-infested areas of the map on a basic palomino horse? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!! :)
Tagged:

Answers

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Hi guys! I've started playing Neverwinter, and I'm a lvl 66 Tiefling Great Weapon Fighter. I was just wondering if there was a simple way to get a better mount that doesn't mean buying Zenny. Owlbears are the cutest, but not easy to come by. Any tips for a new player who hates having to maneuver around mob-infested areas of the map on a basic palomino horse? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!! :)

According to the devs in the following thread... The Siege of Neverwinter event is coming to console later this month. One of the rewards, if you play every day, is a purple mount - With Wanderer's Fortune mount bonus!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1232927/any-way-to-get-a-blue-or-purple-mount-without-zen-in-this-game

• sourdough99#1716 sourdough99 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

You can get a Siegebreaker Griffon starting next week from the Siege of Neverwinter event. It is an epic quality mount and it has the Wanderer's Fortune insignia bonus, making it extra good. You just have to work for it, it's free if you can do the event every day.

Thanks!!!! School is starting back up again but I'll totally try!!

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

kreatyve said:

You can get a Siegebreaker Griffon starting next week from the Siege of Neverwinter event. It is an epic quality mount and it has the Wanderer's Fortune insignia bonus, making it extra good. You just have to work for it, it's free if you can do the event every day.

The quest path for the Siegebreaker Griffon only takes 15 - 30 minutes per day. You check in with the general to accept the quest, & then go do 2 of the siege events, killing dragons, defending the camp from cult attacks, etc. after the 2 events you check back in with the general to collect your reward. If you di this every day during the event, you will collect enuff to get the griffon mount.

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

kreatyve said:

The quest path for the Siegebreaker Griffon only takes 15 - 30 minutes per day. You check in with the general to accept the quest, & then go do 2 of the siege events, killing dragons, defending the camp from cult attacks, etc. after the 2 events you check back in with the general to collect your reward. If you di this every day during the event, you will collect enuff to get the griffon mount.

Or if you have limited time. Do multiple events on the days you have time but do not collect the rewards. Only collect the two you need to turn in each day. I often do the event daily on Thurs and Fri, then run 20+ events on Saturday to cover the rest of the event on a couple alts.
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    Also don't forget to do the Coin Master event quest in your Stronghold.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers