test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Wizkids TOA Codes

aztecace50aztecace50 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I just bought a brick of the new Wizkids Tomb of Annilation miniatures and I have 8 Neverwinter Codes. I can only get three of them to work. Lots of confusion with capital I and lower case L. I have tried muliple times with different ways but no dice. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    They are for random prizes and you can only redeem each specific prize once, with the title-and-potion packs being BY FAR more common than other items. So you've likely claimed all that are valid for your account from that batch of codes. I'd suggest giving the rest away to friends.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    You may wish to Contact Support directly and ask them if those 5 codes are working and any further details on them before you give them away, if you choose to do that.
  • Options
    chyrondave#2737 chyrondave Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I have been having the same issues (I have four that keep coming up incorrect no matter how many times I check and double check them). I have a ticket filed, but felt I should post here as well.

EDIT: I am currently up to 8 that do not work (same incorrect code error each time I enter them).
    Post edited by chyrondave#2737 on
  • Options
    The error message will say incorrect code if it's for something you already redeemed. This has no bearing on the code being good. The code simply has to be applied to an account that's still allowed to use it.

Better error messaging would make this less confusing.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    chyrondave#2737 chyrondave Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @beckylunatic said:
    > The error message will say incorrect code if it's for something you already redeemed. This has no bearing on the code being good. The code simply has to be applied to an account that's still allowed to use it.
    >
    > Better error messaging would make this less confusing.

I would understand that, except that I've only redeemed (successfully) 5 codes. These 8 codes that keep coming up as incorrect came right out of the box.

Are there only 5 different items to redeem?
  • Options
    The codes from one package are still for a batch of randomized prizes. While there are more than 5 possible prizes, you're by no means guaranteed that you'll be able to use all the codes from one box on a single account.

The list of items in this post doesn't mean you get one of each from your purchase. Mostly, you're getting codes for a title+potion pack. The randomization is going to be weighted heavily towards the less valuable items.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10416553-wizkids-booster-set-promotion

Someone gave me a batch of codes (8 per box?) and I was able to redeem 3, redeem another 2 or 3 on my husbands account, and had to pass the rest on to another friend. The error messaging is misleading. The codes are good, but you won't likely be able to apply more than a few to one account unless you win a big prize.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
    Cryptic should really clarify this. It's ridiculous to buy a case of miniatures and have only 7 out of 32 codes provide anything. What a waste of time and paper.
    Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
  • Options
    There's valid feedback in that for @nitocris83 to relay, but I don't think it's a waste as long as you're aware that the codes that you can't use can still be used by somebody else.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    mcnuggetrocketmcnuggetrocket Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    one thing i noticed with the dice master code is that the y looks like a v
  • Options
    majuracmajurac Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have two codes from DiceMasters decks and I can't even find where to redeem them. It says use the ARC icon on the Loader client, but I'm not seeing anything that works. The only place I see the Arc thing takes me to their webpage, where there is most definetely not any place to enter in a code.

Is there a special way to do this if you've downloaded the game via Steam?