test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP is just plain bad once again, solo queue please!!!

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
edited August 2017 in PvP Discussion
Sooooooo played the solo queue to death and I mean for hours and hours each day the solo queue was active. Loved it even the unbalanced games where one team was better than the other... At least the game was random, or mostly random as some idiots tried to queue manipulate.

Anyhoo just thought I would go and have a quick PvP game and its back to being a complete joke. I mean I am competitive in solo queue but have absolutely no chance against pre-mades. I had 2 games and wont bother again. In the 2nd game I could not even attack and was stunned and 1 shotted by GF's and TR's over and over.... so damn boring.
Urgh dont even get me started on those 2 classes, a damn Tank is somehow one of the best DPS classes in the game, whoever brought that in to the game should be fired! If they can do that much damage in a build then they should suffer significantly reduced Defences... not be incredibly tough as well as smashing out the DPS whilst being faster than Usain Bolt, somehow wearing heavy Armour and carrying a sword + shield makes you one of the fastest characters in the game lol.
Then there is the TR almost 100% uptime to stun you to death is a complete joke... The ONLY class that should have a decent level of CC is the CW as you know its a CONTROL Wizard... every other class should just have minimal stuns at most. The TR is the same as the GF, it gets unbelievably high survivability as well as hitting stupidly high numbers and the best CC powers in the game oh and invisibility for 90% of the time.... what the hell???? I mean who in their right mind actually likes playing a game when you cannot move or attack for huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge periods of time? (even with Trans Elven Battle).

Anyway I got really sidetracked there sorry lol... So please implement the solo queue full time for us normal folk to actually have a half decent game of PvP.

I am really not in to pre-made VS pre-made as no-one dies and you fight for 10mins on 1 node. Either that or you run in to a PUG who sit at the campfire after 30 seconds... both completely boring as heck.

Honestly PvP stinks if you just want to have a bit of fun for 30mins on your own. I for one will not be going anywhere near it again until the solo queue comes back, I reckon 90% of the players feel the same way too. The thread I created on Reddit ages ago, about getting the solo queue perminant, got 100's of upvotes in just a couple of days.
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Tried to solo Q for regular dom last night fully gear etc no pop for hours on end

pop a few matches in the past a few months and even fully geared as a cw I could not influence a victory in a single match despite not dying once ....in the old days i could solo Q / regular Q and influence those matches and help my pugs

pvp is dead
    unless there is some crazy incentive NCL rewards to actually play next mod