test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Few questions for new module 12

panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User

How can i find those materials?
In preview, this drop from mobs and it was unbound.

And sec, if the weekly haul is only 100 totems, how can i complete my boons or others tasks???

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
May the Torm of Understanding guide us!

Comments

• cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    you have to wait until next week when it resets.

welcome to the time gate model.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Actually, you can get more than 100 the first week. The 50 you get from the claim vendor pack don't count towards the 100 limit, so you can unlock the second tier, and raise the weekly limit to 125 right away.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    adinosii said:

Actually, you can get more than 100 the first week. The 50 you get from the claim vendor pack don't count towards the 100 limit, so you can unlock the second tier, and raise the weekly limit to 125 right away.

ohhh ok now understand how works :P thnx a lot
    and u mean vendor from PE?

• rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Sorry, but which vendor?
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User

Sorry, but which vendor?

Rewards claim agent in PE.

I aim to misbehave
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    silence1x said:

Sorry, but which vendor?

Rewards claim agent in PE.

Ahhh.. of course.. thanks a bunch
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Now there's a thing I forgot to look at yesterday. Tut tut no blog post (yet) to nudge us.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

adinosii said:

Now there's a thing I forgot to look at yesterday. Tut tut no blog post (yet) to nudge us.
    I hope you didn't waste them on a hunt 0,o

• araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User

adinosii said:

That is exactly what i did... i am so proud of myself i can't even....
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    You're not alone, I went for the hunt too. Eh, what can I say, I don't do the preview server, I'm always clueless at the beginnings of new mods.

On the other hand, by the time we get the new dungeon open, all the kinks should be ironed out.
    No idea what my toon is now.
    Me too i unlock the rare hunt :D officially i loose 1 week from dungeon unlock.
    And the bad think is the materials for 1 star bosses they have very low drop rate...2 hour killing batiris and no loot yet...

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Me too i unlock the rare hunt :D officially i loose 1 week from dungeon unlock.
    And the bad think is the materials for 1 star bosses they have very low drop rate...2 hour killing batiris and no loot yet...

Take your time for the dungeon unlock.

There will be plenty of time for you to be spammed into oblivion to run the new dungeon by virtue of being a well geared DC.
    adinosii said:

How does one raise the weekly limit?

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

Take your time for the dungeon unlock.

Haha yeah my DC is starting up the hunt path, and other supports going up middle for dungeon unlock. So it will be funny if there is sudden DC shortage and people have to learn how to deal with OP or SW healers.
    rjc9000 said:

How does one raise the weekly limit?

Middle path grants 25 increases, it's the same one that unlocks the dung.

adinosii said:

Huh, I meant I didn't even go look at the claim vendor to see if there was a gift.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    You can earn 25 bonus Forgotten Totems each week through hunts which don't count towards the weekly haul limit.

• kanwulf#8762 kanwulf Member Posts: 20 Arc User

You can earn 25 bonus Forgotten Totems each week through hunts which don't count towards the weekly haul limit.

so unlocking the first hunt and then mid path for the 25 limit increases would be the optimal way to go for unlocking the dungeon?

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

so unlocking the first hunt and then mid path for the 25 limit increases would be the optimal way to go for unlocking the dungeon?

Depends on if you can get the 25 from the hunts consistently. If yes, I think the "optimal strategy goes like this:

For your main, grab the reward pack from the claims agent for 50 totems, then grind out your 100 weekly totems and unlock the middle tier (costs 125) to bump your limit to 125. And grind out the additional 25 your first week. At the end of the week, you should have a 50 tokens left over and a limit of 125. Next week unlock hunts and grind out your 125+25, you should end up with 100 left over, hunt unlocked, and 125 weekly limit. Then keep going up the middle path or hunts as you desire.

For your alts, who can't grab the reward pack, start with hunts the first week. You'll grind out 100+25, unlock hunts, and have 25 left over. Next week, grind out enough to unlock the first totem limit upgrade. After grinding 125+25 and buying the upgrade, you should have 50 left over, hunt unlocked, and 125 weekly limit. Then keep going up the middle path or hunts as you desire.
  • hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Is the "Campaign Buyout Bundle" for 10k zen bound on pickup or can also be sold on the AH?
    Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
    hastati96 said:

Is the "Campaign Buyout Bundle" for 10k zen bound on pickup or can also be sold on the AH?

No.

It's not bound, but I've been talking to someone who tried posting campaign buyouts on the AH and gets a "you can't auction that item" error. You can trade them, but only in person? I made a post in the bug thread asking if they're supposed to be like that.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer

hastati96 said:

No.

It's not bound, but I've been talking to someone who tried posting campaign buyouts on the AH and gets a "you can't auction that item" error. You can trade them, but only in person? I made a post in the bug thread asking if they're supposed to be like that.

Will certainly look into that, however I have seen different campaign buyouts for sale on the auction house already. For anyone looking, they're in the miscellaneous category.
    It's possible user error was involved too. There's only so much "well, did you try...?" that you can do over the internet.

Neverwinter Census 2017

edited July 2017

To much grind it for find materials for hunt.
    I play 10 KoS(which means 1hour farm kos) for fang....and 2 hours for find a brave batiri to drop me the brave trinket, and 1 star boss give me only 4 totems...not worth it ofc.
    And ofc not even drop rank 1 ring.