test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 12 Stat Drops

jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
Seems something has changed with stats somewhere between servers going down and coming back up. I lost 2% base crit chance and 6% overall compared to where I was when I logged out along with 2% resistance ignored. I know there were some changes to companions so they would no longer randomly get stat increases, which is fine and makes sense. But going off initial bonding proc's I noticed immediately that something wasn't right. I've been asking around and everyone I've talked to has seen noticeable drops in their stats and percentages, some as much as 15% on resistance ignored or 8k recovery.

Is this a bug that will be fixed Thursday or sometime soon, or should we operate like these are now our stats?
HR: Vretzen
GWF: Vretzina
OP: Vee
DC: Evee
CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    *sighs*
    I knew I should have bet on the amount of "I lost stats from Bondings" threads which would have popped up in Mod12.

Anyways, in Mod 11.5 and/or prior, Companion Influence (both the special stat and your CHA score) was oddly bugged and was fixed in Mod12. What it did was that it effectively added to Bondings. The specific patch note which fixed this was the "fixed part where companion gained stats over time" or something like that in the patchnotes.

So, say you had 25 CHA and 0 Comp Influence Special Stat. This would net you an effective bonus of 15% total Comp influence and that would get multiplied by each Bonding stone you had. In our example, if you had 3x R12 Bondings and the Comp Influence state, you would gain 285% of Comp stats from Bondings + [15*3] from your Comp Influence for a total of 330% of Comp stats. However, due to the changes, you would effectively lose 45% of Comp stats from Bondings, which is quite a bit.

So, for the people heavily stacking CHA and/or Comp Influence, you could have easily lost a lot of stats. If you had very little (ex: my GF had about 13 CHA and 150 Comp Influence special stat), then you were mostly unaffected and you continue on with your merry way.

Addendum: Btw, I'm not sure I should talk about this. The bug is no longer active on PC, but consoles haven't gotten the update (I don't think), so I'm technically discussing an active bug on consoles. If the mods see fit to remove this for explaining how the bug works, then so be it.

• lalpagueur#3942 lalpagueur Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

*sighs*
    I knew I should have bet on the amount of "I lost stats from Bondings" threads which would have popped up in Mod12.

Anyways, in Mod 11.5 and/or prior, Companion Influence (both the special stat and your CHA score) was oddly bugged and was fixed in Mod12. What it did was that it effectively added to Bondings. The specific patch note which fixed this was the "fixed part where companion gained stats over time" or something like that in the patchnotes.

So, say you had 25 CHA and 0 Comp Influence Special Stat. This would net you an effective bonus of 15% total Comp influence and that would get multiplied by each Bonding stone you had. In our example, if you had 3x R12 Bondings and the Comp Influence state, you would gain 285% of Comp stats from Bondings + [15*3] from your Comp Influence for a total of 330% of Comp stats. However, due to the changes, you would effectively lose 45% of Comp stats from Bondings, which is quite a bit.

So, for the people heavily stacking CHA and/or Comp Influence, you could have easily lost a lot of stats. If you had very little (ex: my GF had about 13 CHA and 150 Comp Influence special stat), then you were mostly unaffected and you continue on with your merry way.

Addendum: Btw, I'm not sure I should talk about this. The bug is no longer active on PC, but consoles haven't gotten the update (I don't think), so I'm technically discussing an active bug on consoles. If the mods see fit to remove this for explaining how the bug works, then so be it.

I have 0 Comp Influence and only 12 CHA, but I have lost a huge amount of power, more than 4k. And like 2k crit. Unaffected is not the word.
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

*sighs*

This would explain a lose in stats with bonding procs. I had base power of 40k with my main. 3 legendary companions. After the changes the base power stat is lower then 40k, while there should have been a stat increase bc of 13% more stats from my companions (before 15%, now 16, 8 and 4%).

Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    the token pack from zen store is totally a scam, 15xupg tokens for that price lol, better put those on trade bar shop
  • forums700forums700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2017

There is still some sort of bug with the companions caused by the legendary bonus which causes your stats to fluctuate, it is causing me quite a bit of frustration. (Try and work out how much crit and arp you actually have when the values are continuously updating.)

I am also having this problem, and would like to see it fixed soon. For what it's worth, my main is an HR.
    rjc9000 said:

The losses I'm seeing are large and I should be coming out ahead anyway due to upgrading more companions to legendary for this module. Even if what you've said is correct, I think there is something else wrong too.

Thanks.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    I tried doing the math, but the numbers don't come out quite right for me. I have pretty high CHA on some of my loadouts and three legendary companions, but the drop I am seeing is a bit bigger than it should be according to my calculations.

I really wonder if there is some additional factor I am not taking into consideration.
    Post edited by adinosii on
    Hoping for improvements...
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I lost 10% crit chance. Probably lost power and recovery but no way to know.

3xR12 bondings, 1xOrange Pet (F. Archon) 1x Loyal Commander, 1xDod, 1xGr.Dod 4xR12 Azure, 2xR7 Azure
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    pitshade said:

I lost 10% crit chance. Probably lost power and recovery but no way to know.

3xR12 bondings, 1xOrange Pet (F. Archon) 1x Loyal Commander, 1xDod, 1xGr.Dod 4xR12 Azure, 2xR7 Azure

I'm seeing the same with my main character
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • salmistrasalmistra Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    My GWF lost about 10% crit chance. Resistance ignored fluctuates around 6%
    3x bonding 12 and full equip. 5x legendary companion
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    rjc9000 said:

*sighs*

My CHA isn't particularly high and I have 600 comp influence, but am seeing losses similar to the rest. There is some very minor perks when standing still (due to 5 leg. pets) but negatives in procced power, crit and arp.
  • muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    > @thefabricant said:
    > There is still some sort of bug with the companions caused by the legendary bonus which causes your stats to fluctuate, it is causing me quite a bit of frustration. (Try and work out how much crit and arp you actually have when the values are continuously updating.)

this bug effects power, crit and hp, i was the one that first reported this , I spent a week testing and changing things i even did a full respec but the bug still remained, I think it's something to do with having more than one active/summoned companion at legendary, my first companion i made legendary was my fire archon and my stats stayed fine but as soon as i made my 2nd companion legendary which was my siege master that's when the bug hit
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I've 3 legendary pets, and when bondings pop, I'm down about 10k power and 5k crit compared with mod11. Sellsword summoned, 2 archons, orange.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • jsmith#3214 jsmith Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    IDK if anyone else has this issue but I've lost 5% Crit Sev that really stood out for at a brief glance.. Unsure why this would change with patch, and it's not from pets summoned or unsummoned, potions etc..
    edited July 2017
    Okay, after an hour or so testing 0,1,2,3 legendary pets it seems that adding a 2nd legendary pet causes no problems. The bonus is present, greater than just 1 legendary pet, and stable over time. Adding a 3rd however causes your stats to fluctuate between 3xlegendary bonus, and no bonus at all.

Regardless however, bonding buffs are down across the board. In mod 11 I was routinely hitting 74k power and 33k crit, now at best I'm hitting just over 64k and 30k and a bit crit. Tested with combinations of fire archon, sellsword and shadow demon, all legendary, all tried as summoned and actives, no change in results. This is with 3xrnk12 bondings, and 3xloyal avenger gear equipped with 3xrnk12 enchants offence. (Base stats 40k power, 15k crit).

This also on my HR main, who has always had 250 companion influence, and 12 charisma, so it's almost nothing to do with that.

Basically, dear mods, can you ask the devs what exactly they did to our bonding pets/buffs.
    Post edited by jonkoca on
  • volkihar#6493 volkihar Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I have a crit severity stat decrease on my DC and I haven't Legendary companion.
  • muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    i have 2100 companion influence but that comes from my mount insignias I have 12 charisma, the companion influence is the secondary stat the first is 200 power, but I don't think this is the problem as people with hardly any companion influence are having the exact same problem
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    @nitocris83 @terramak @asterdahl

These posts should be looked at.
  • deusazzadeusazza Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 63 Arc User
    companion influence/bonding bonus is patchy. cant see any additional stat being added with multiple legendary comps. comps bonus vanishes, disabled, and sometimes it unsummons itself. a lot of bugs all around on companions - that's what i see.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    +1

I've just experienced it and came here looking... :|
    FrozenFire
  • sonji#4352 sonji Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    ok i agree that legendary companions and bondings and blah blah blah is causing issues but how in the heck is my augment with my archons and siegemaster and Enryies with my augment as summoned affecting my stats this much. almost 5% crit loss is a huge drop for nothing changing
    Lol, auguments too..? That's even more bizzare.
  • lalpagueur#3942 lalpagueur Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    let's hope they will fix this today. The loss is pretty significant, months and months of grinding for stats progress, cut down in one update lol. Some friends lost like 10k power and 10% crit.
  • bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User

> @thefabricant said:

> There is still some sort of bug with the companions caused by the legendary bonus which causes your stats to fluctuate, it is causing me quite a bit of frustration. (Try and work out how much crit and arp you actually have when the values are continuously updating.)

this bug effects power, crit and hp, i was the one that first reported this , I spent a week testing and changing things i even did a full respec but the bug still remained, I think it's something to do with having more than one active/summoned companion at legendary, my first companion i made legendary was my fire archon and my stats stayed fine but as soon as i made my 2nd companion legendary which was my siege master that's when the bug hit

This might be the case, I have 1x legendary companion only and I didn't see any significant stat drop. They look the same to me, maybe I lost 2-3k power when bondings proc, that's about it.

Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
  • sonji#4352 sonji Member Posts: 50 Arc User

let's hope they will fix this today. The loss is pretty significant, months and months of grinding for stats progress, cut down in one update lol. Some friends lost like 10k power and 10% crit.

ya i can understand that. When im running my sellsword instead of my augment i have lost 9k power and almost 14% crit. not to mention 10% RI and with everything having an ungoddly DR we cant afford to loose RI now
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2017

No way this is going to get fixed today. Today's update will only fix any "showstopper" issues that have been found - which for all practical purposes means the fishing bug in SOMI.

Next week will bring more fixes, but whether this one is included or not - well, I guess it depends on how quickly they can identify what is actually going on.
    Post edited by adinosii on
    Hoping for improvements...
    I'm amazed more people aren't going crazy about this. Guess we're too busy driving the dinosaurs extinct again.