test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Add Legendary Mount to Treasure Chest

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
edited August 2017 in PvE Discussion
It is about time we start to see Legendary Mounts, bound to account on pickup, in treasure chest.

If the rumors are true on updating companion, artifact gear and mounts to mythical, why not start placing the legendary beast of Forgotten Realms into treasure chest. We already can pick up some epic ones, why let us start picking up some legendary ones.

Mod fixed a typo in title "cheat" = "chest".
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    I would guess that they would not want to do this because they have to have some incentive for people to buy keys for lockboxes.
  • Options

I would guess that they would not want to do this because they have to have some incentive for people to buy keys for lockboxes.

I heard a rumor that Mythical mounts were coming. If that is the case, time to add Legendary mounts to Treasure Chest.
  • Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    A cheat which gives you treasure that doesn't even give you the option for the best loot in the game?

Sounds like an awful cheat to me.

• Options
    rjc9000 said:

A cheat which gives you treasure that doesn't even give you the option for the best loot in the game?

Sounds like an awful cheat to me.

I have received one EPIC mount from a treasure box. I was running 3 character 3 dungeons a night on each for 5 months straights and got 1 epic mount. That is over 450 chest with only one epic mount. I'm sure the odds of a legendary would be even lower.

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I haven't heard one thing official that suggests that mythical mounts are coming. people were whispering that for the last couple years. don't believe everything you read on the innerwebz but I haven't heard one thing from any official streams or sources that suggests it's true. it's just people talking afaik.
  • Options
    khandran#2092 khandran Member Posts: 67 Arc User

I heard a rumor that Mythical mounts were coming. If that is the case, time to add Legendary mounts to Treasure Chest.
    Can't imagine the headache it will cause those who paid 10+ mil AD to get legendary mount :P
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    They will get over it
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options

Can't imagine the headache it will cause those who paid 10+ mil AD to get legendary mount :P
    It is called maximizing revenue and for hard core BiS players if a mythical mount lands they would invest to obtain it, knowing full well that the Legendary mount will become just as common as rare. In fact, the last sale dropped the pricing of legendary mounts from over 20 million down to 10 million on PS4 and I have seen more players calling upon their legendary mounts. It is becoming a common thing, though luck still needs to be had to get one from the LB, which I have not seen one yet myself.

• Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    If they actually made use of the collection point build up all items will be worth it :P Wouldn't be so linear when it comes it item we collect, either a exchange for the collected points, or a leader-board reward every week could work to give everything a propose, of coarse that may mean you need to bound the item to you then. ;p