test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Healing in Gambit

ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
Ran a few Gambits last night. The first one I was on my HR and we brought a DC with us. About the 2nd round he starts messaging that his healing word is broken. It's constantly on cool down. He couldn't swap skills because it was in "cool down." This wasn't one of the handicaps listed on the right. He even used "defeat me" between rounds and still couldn't use that one skill. As soon as we were out of gambit it worked again.

Next Gambit I swap to the healadin - somewhere in the second round bond of virtue wouldn't work for me. It wasn't greyed out, I could click it - she would do the animation and it was immediately turned off. Again "skills turning off" wasn't one of the handicaps. They were at that time, fire blowing around the room and turning into a chicken. For the rest of IG I could not use Bond. As soon as I portaled out at the end, my bond was up and working fine.

Actually now that I'm typing this... I'm wondering if it has something to do with being turned into a chicken. Both of our characters had been turned into chickens. Mine in the second round of the match and that's around when bond stopped working.
Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

Comments

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Okay we think we figured it out

If your skills are locked when you are turned into a chicken - when you stop being a chicken you don't get those skills back
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP