test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Campaign Menu - Thank you.

Just to show that we can be positive in our feedback from time to time...

A big thank you for the new campaigns menu, with the status icons.
I never realised I needed this till it happened, but it just makes it so much easier when you've got multiple characters all doing different campaign tasks to not have to open each one individually to check and see if that's the one the front page tool tip is referring to.

Massive improvement.

Comments

• sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Agreed, the fact that the menu now shows which campaign has a task to collect is a very nice QOL improvement. I had often thought that would be nice to have but never mentioned it as it seemed trivial. I am glad we have it now.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User

Agreed, the fact that the menu now shows which campaign has a task to collect is a very nice QOL improvement. I had often thought that would be nice to have but never mentioned it as it seemed trivial. I am glad we have it now.

Especially when you have several that need collecting.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Also, the new discard safeguard.
    Not sure what this extends to as I haven't risked it on anything valuable, but its a good idea.

In fact, if anyone knows what items ARE covered by the new safeguard, I'd appreciate a link, or heads up...
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    It also looks like the quest tooltip has had some work done on the priorities structure.
    It no longer seems to force quest hand ins above ongoing quests, like the previously annoying Feywild Energy in Sharandar.

If those tables are anything like the ones we used to use in NWN 2, then whoever had that task has both my admiration and my sympathy...
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Completely agree: @nitocris83 the new campaign menu is an amazing improvement.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • luckytwoseven#7419 luckytwoseven Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2017

Also, the new discard safeguard.
    Not sure what this extends to as I haven't risked it on anything valuable, but its a good idea.

In fact, if anyone knows what items ARE covered by the new safeguard, I'd appreciate a link, or heads up...

All I know is I accidentally deleted a rank 8 enchantment half filled with refinement but it required the discard text safeguard on stupid corn for the Summer Feast activity. SRSLY?!!!!!?!!!! They need to go back and look at what it applies to, cuz in my experience so far it's useless!
  • neverburnaclown#3112 neverburnaclown Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    The fact that you can hide the other tasks except the campaigns, or hide the campaigns and just show tge low level tasks, is an improvement as well (you go through the options in the campaign window).
  • midnightlight#2361 midnightlight Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 45 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you! Happy to hear you enjoy the changes. @uimaven and myself were very excited to make this update.