test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Up to date (mod 11) stats for DR

mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
Was wondering if anyone could direct me to the stats for required RI for mod 11?

I don't do Tiamat (which I'm told is the upper cap), but currently use White Tiger +2k AP bonus, and trying to figure the best way to replace it for 2k Power and could use the info on mob/boss DR for CA campaign.

Thanks in advance.

(p.s XB player, posting here cos you guys seem to have better access to this stuff.)

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    One thing to keep in mind is that with loadouts, you can have different builds for solo and group play. This is relevant because while 60% RI is sort-of the norm for group content, you don't need that for solo play.

Then there is Mod 12, which is going to complicate this. However, we don't yet exactly how much will be deeded for the dungeon bosses.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    30 to 45% RI is generally sufficient for solo play. You might be missing a bit for vault bosses and HE brutes but it seems ok. The real difficulty in RD is incoming damage, with a lot of overlapping AoEs. The mobs are no tougher than IWP and DV, WoD or SoMI.

60% is required for some dungeon bosses and the Pit Fiend in Castle Never. This is tied to mob level so any content of level 73 will see those numbers.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I think mines ok then.
    With a tweak or two I can drop the AP bonus and still run at 40% before Companions Gift gives me another 10 or 11.

I'd heard that loudouts don't let you change mounts in your active stable, but do they allow switching mount bonuses, such as swapping between +2k AP and +2k Pow?