test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.80.20170515e.6 (Shroud of Souls)

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance can be found here.

Comments

• racizx6rracizx6r Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Please, I'm begging..... Can someone please shut down the notifications until we can turn it off on our own chat window? We have no control over that option in any of the 3 (log, social and default). The constant scrolling is making it next to impossible to do much at all. Please turn off Admin announcements....... Thank you.
  • videogames4life#4906 videogames4life Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    What did the update yesterday do?, all I know is that there's someone new at the protectors enclave with quests that's all I know what the update brought, forgive me cause Im still new to Neverwinter one of my friends was playing it and I decided to see what it was and we'll Im glad I downloaded it
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

What did the update yesterday do?, all I know is that there's someone new at the protectors enclave with quests that's all I know what the update brought, forgive me cause Im still new to Neverwinter one of my friends was playing it and I decided to see what it was and we'll Im glad I downloaded it

Lol the changes are described in the patch notes link in the original posting.

Yes, there is a new short questline starting from Sgt. Knox that picks up where the River District campaign had stopped (if you did the final battle on the beach). It doesn't unlock any new zone, just a new lair.

Most of the update were major systems changes (ilvl changes, queue requirement changes, loadouts) and some other stuff. Lots of QoL updates.
  • videogames4life#4906 videogames4life Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Thank you dupeks
  • james#2167 james Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i play a lvl-70 cw, and the gameplay aggrivates me to all end do to mostly the fact everytime something new is added to game, my toon acts stranger more and more. now its to the point my wizard casts steal time auto 50% of the time before casting a daily. not to mention sometimes i casts spells, and he doesnt respond to me. i have to hit same button more then once to cast the same spell just once. when they going to make a patch for this issues? because im not the only one this happens to. im tryin to get magus in a run but when my toon does things like that i just lose interest in doing any dungeon. if i wasnt faithful to neverwinter i wouldve already deleted from my xbox over this issue.
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User

i play a lvl-70 cw, and the gameplay aggrivates me to all end do to mostly the fact everytime something new is added to game, my toon acts stranger more and more. now its to the point my wizard casts steal time auto 50% of the time before casting a daily. not to mention sometimes i casts spells, and he doesnt respond to me. i have to hit same button more then once to cast the same spell just once. when they going to make a patch for this issues? because im not the only one this happens to. im tryin to get magus in a run but when my toon does things like that i just lose interest in doing any dungeon. if i wasnt faithful to neverwinter i wouldve already deleted from my xbox over this issue.

Check your controller out I was seeing similar behaviour on several of my toons, turned out it was a worn controller (knew it for sure when issues started in tanks).
This discussion has been closed.