test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Receiving no rough AD

metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
I have noticed that I am not receiving any rough AD from when i invoke on any of my toons. Is this a new bug or are these rewards taken away from us due to botters?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited June 2017

I have noticed that I am not receiving any rough AD from when i invoke on any of my toons. Is this a new bug or are these rewards taken away from us due to botters?

It was taken away long time ago. Invocation now gives AD bonus. AD bonus goes into a pool with the 100000 cap. Whenever you gain raw AD from the game, you take 50% of that from the pool. e.g. if you get 2000 raw AD from salvage, you will get 3000 raw AD (assuming there is enough in the AD bonus pool).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    You now get bonus "points" applied to AD you earn through the weeklies, daily in Underdark, and the skirmishes/dungeon AD rewards. Each time you invoke, the bonus goes up but is spent as you earn AD.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    On the other hand, I have noticed that the 600 rAD from Bruenor's daily isn't modified by the boost.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    greywynd said:

On the other hand, I have noticed that the 600 rAD from Bruenor's daily isn't modified by the boost.

I haven't watched this closely, but are you looking for the bonus when you turn in or looking at your balance after. No UI shows the bonus, but you'll see it under your riches tab.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Is that quest only giving out 400 rAD?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    600 from ME story quests. 400 from dailies, is correct.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia